Sign in to follow this  
REEBERT

Windowed View / Full Screen Intermittent

I am using 3-Asus 25" monitors w/ display ports for the outside view. They are connected to a Matrox Th2go.DP. edition. The Matrox is pluged into the Asus ENGTX-570DCII /2DIS /1280MDS that has a Display Port out. I have a forth monitor connected to the DVI out on this card for the main instrument panel.

The problem is i open fltsim in the center of the center monitor and load up the flight. The picture size at this time is about 8"x8'' sq. I then click on the maximize box at the top right corner and the screen will only maximize to fill only the center screen. The only thing left is to go to Views and click on Full screen to get the picture to open across all 3 screens. I prefer to fly in full screen mode but as you know all the addons only work in Windowed view. It will do it this way for maybe 6 or 8 times and then for no reason at all it will open in Windowed view across all  three screens and contiue to work like that for 6 or 8 times and then it will stop working. The Sim and the pictures are great in ether view. The problem is i have no control over what window view i can get. Very frustrating. You can see the rest of my spec. In My-PC. 

Any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bob

Iam still having this problem. Now i know their are a lot of smart guys out there that could give me ideas of what controls the windowed view and maybe some things i could check to see why it will only switch when it wants to. 

Should i be posting this in a differant forum? Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, Bob

Bob, since you are using a Matrox THTG, have you tried asking them?

It doesn't sound like a video card or PC issue, unless you have to have it set a specific way for the THTG to function correctly.

I don't have a THTG so I can't really help, though I wish I could since it sounds like you've been so patient!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Thanks pmanhart for your intrust. I have thought the same thing about the TH2go if it could be the problem and had it on me list of things to check out with Matrox. The only thing that has slowed me down from calling them is the time difference between us but i think iam going to have to get that rolled out because nothing else seems to have any effect that i have tried.

Sorry for taking so long to replay to your suggestion but we have been away.

I will let you know here what Matrox has to say.

Thanks, Bob