Sign in to follow this  
Phillip Gallagher

Just Flight DC-10 worth $8.00 ?

I would never have purchased the DC-10 by CLS for $37.99 or even half that but now at $8.00 it's tempting.  I can't decide if I should get it.   Probably will fly it once and then set it aside just like I did with the CLS 747 and the awful CLS A330.

Edited by Phillip Gallagher

If you fly aircraft that takes some skills then don't get it, eaglesoft, wilco are comming out with more advanced a/c. so Ill  waite till my a/c is well worth the money

Guest JetFueler

And neither of those companies are really in the same market... ESDG and Wilco (for the most part) make biz/regional jets.  Not quite the same as a DC-10.

Captain Sim's L-1011 will probably be 9.99 EUR on sale at some point, and will be a much better bet for an old trijet for those that want systems complexity. I'd say it's worth the asking price as it is; it's an unexpectedly good add-on from CS, a few issues aside.

eaglesoft is upping to more advanced buis jets as is wilco , ill give them a chance, as wilco is not for advanced flying. will see when falcon jet comes out , will give them a chance. like pmdg you get a good plane for your $