Sign in to follow this  
LeeL

XP Scenery Canadian Rockies

I have it.  I have not used CYQU, so I can't tell you.  The major airports like Calgary and Edmonton are not bad, but don't expect a TruScenery type of sceneries.  Certainly much better than the empty default.  If I have a chance tomorrow, I will fire it up and give you a screenshot of CYQU.  Make sure you get the Donationware HD Mesh 2 too.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I have it. I have not used CYQU, so I can't tell you. The major airports like Calgary and Edmonton are not bad, but don't expect a TruScenery type of sceneries. Certainly much better than the empty default. If I have a chance tomorrow, I will fire it up and give you a screenshot of CYQU. Make sure you get the Donationware HD Mesh 2 too.

That would be great!

Thanks and no worries if you dont get to it

I have it, I like it and plan to get the Inside passage as well. I would recommend it.

Thanks for the feedback

Its coverage area is quite impressive for $24 I've been looking for something like this to use my JS32

Scroll thru all screenshots before you buy to make your descision. I have them and it's not good enough for payware.

There is no building at CYQU, just a photo scenery overlay under it. (Sorry, I can't post any screenshot at the moment, AVSIM changed the option and I don't have a ready photo share place to link image to)

For the price you get what you get.  For what I am used to pay in FSX it's cheap but the quality is not the same.  

Edited by Anxu00

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Ok guys thanks anyway

Are there links to videos or screenshots ? Looks like  worth buying it.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Are there links to videos or screenshots ? Looks like worth buying it.

Some screens here

http://picasaweb.google.com/nicolas.xplane/CanadianRockies?authkey=Gv1sRgCKW137uyo6XmTw&feat=directlink

I'm surprised YQU doesn't have buildings. That would be one of the reasons I'd buy because its my home airport but saying they updated YQU when they only put a photoscenery layer there isn't great

Some of the other places seem to be well done