Sign in to follow this  
rb211

Serious issues with Flight Factor 757

Woah, I didn't even notice the date. I thought the issues OP noted were a little bit odd as I didn't notice them myself, but I guess it makes sense as he was talking about v1. Geez... I need to start paying closer attention!

if I give you some numbers for assumed temp could you let me know what figures you get from the 757 v2

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

if I give you some numbers for assumed temp could you let me know what figures you get from the 757 v2

Sure, tell me what you need and I'll get to it later today

Sure, tell me what you need and I'll get to it later today

Thanks, I will Post later tonight

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

7 years later... has this been fixed/improved? I'm thinking about buying it, but this review is making me not.

Edited by gryper

I have stopped using the FF757.  

I'm 99.9% sure they outsourced the FMC code to another developer and no new bugfixes or improvements can be made.

In the forums I reported a very straightforward and easily reproducible bug - but just gets dismissed and never fixed.  Your don't even need to fly anywhere.  Simply enter the FMC and enter a route with a STAR and approach. Then change the approach.  The STAR gets deleted every time!!  This is an annoying bug and happens every time!  Never gets fixed.

Same deal with their flight model and takeoff performance. It's way off and been mentioned countless times in the forum, but never gets fixed.

Not even the tripple seven was ever fixed ... 

For me "FF" = No-No... I should have decided on that before I went the same route and stupidly bought the FF A320 😞

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

29 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Not even the tripple seven was ever fixed ... 

For me "FF" = No-No... I should have decided on that before I went the same route and stupidly bought the FF A320 😞

Me too! I purchased all of their planes throughout the years. 

Edited by Pugilist2

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.