Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Carenado Malibu

Thanks for the info. The quality of the stuff coming out of Carenado lately is second-to-none. I'm still flying the King air.

Carenado aircraft and the newly discovered sky, cloud and water tricks are making X-Plane the best looking flight sim out there. Just look at the screenshots forum here ;)

Guest Mik75

I'll probably get this beauty! I always loved the look of the real Malibu!

S W E E T ! ! :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

This has a lot of torque I fear. How does it handle?

That's what I want t o know also.

No windshield rain / ice effects? Shame, I was hoping they'd be standard on Carenado planes from now on.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Guest Mik75

I bought it and did a short flight and a few patterns with it. It looks beautiful and handles very well! No pronounced torque effect on takeoff and very stable in the air! Compared to the Jetprop in FSX, I definitely prefer this one!

I reall look forward to the first cross country flight in it!

Looks nice but I will skip as I'm completely spoiled with the rain effects of the C90.

Saying that I did buy the Alabeo Tomahawk but that's a different soft of aircraft.

I am (was) secretly hoping Dan will update all the X-P Carenado models with the same effects as the C90!

I bought it and did a short flight and a few patterns with it. It looks beautiful and handles very well! No pronounced torque effect on takeoff and very stable in the air! Compared to the Jetprop in FSX, I definitely prefer this one!

Having the Malibu for FSX, if they kept the same flight dynamics for X-Plane, all will enjoy it.  The Malibu is my go-to aircraft for 90 pct. of my flying--handles great, it does greaser landings, and it can cover a great deal of real estate in a short time.  It is indeed a personal airliner for those who find heavy jets, tprops or bizjets too much to manage. 

John

I am (was) secretly hoping Dan will update all the X-P Carenado models with the same effects as the C90!

I asked him that a while ago over at the Org and the answer (then) was not likely.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Close to pulling the trigger, can you confirm it doesn't have that annoying torque roll? I had to shelve my loving Bonanza as I couldn't take it anymore.