Sign in to follow this  
tonethebone

Lost downloads

Having had a disaster with a pc burn out, I had to rebuild and have lost all add ons

I used to have 747-400 and the MD11 downloads.

Can you please arrange for me to re download...I am sorry I do not have any evidence either of the purchases, but I cannot post in the home screen of PMDG.

Thank you in advance.

Tony

Just seen the request for FULL name

Having had a disaster with a pc burn out, I had to rebuild and have lost all add ons.

I Used to have the 747-400 and MD 11 downloads.

Can you please arrange for me to re download...I am sorry , I do not have any evidence either of the purchasess, but i cannot post in the home screen of PMDG.

Hopefully my name shoud show up in your records.

Thanks in advance

Tony Hillis

You will find  that you will need to purchase  the extended download  for  the aircraft  that you want  to download  again, if you go to your  account   there should be all the details of your previous  purchase minus  the download link of  course  which would have expired by now.  This is the reason why you should have made back up of  all your  addons.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Well i'm having this kind of problem, but i've kept all the mails that confirm the order, receipt etc. There is absolutly no way to recover a download link ?

Or is there any way to send a mail to pmdg corporation ?

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=10

To get in these you need a separate account  and password etc since its different  to  the forum  so once you get in here you need to register first

No there is no way after  the download link has expired, you best bet  but don't like your chances is  to put in  a support ticket in in the link above.    Pmdg don't  receive emails or pms at all only  by support tickets.
As I said before you best bet is  to buy the extended download purchase  only  cost around  $5 and  once you got  it sorted is  to make back up copies of  the download  exes  for further issues

Just noticed  that you have said you don't have any records  for the previous orders you downloaded,  strange  since if I go to my account in pmdg  all my orders  and details  from all my previous orders are shown with the activation codes that you need to have as well?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg