Sign in to follow this  
IAF747

[UPDATE] And Beta Testing Boeing 777-300ER

I am trying to find the latest (FEB 2014 isn't it?) official update regarding the 777-300ER progress to Beta which was posted recently and I can never seem to find them when I want them.

Can anyone help me to find it please. And thank you for directions....

Also is the 777-300ER in Beta yet?

haters gonna hate (expected an update here.. and i guess, i am not the first one)

And the award for most misleading Avsim topic title goes too..... :/

Rob Prest

Well it's a way to get guaranteed views I guess....

For directions to the first pinned topic....

And the award for most misleading Avsim topic title goes too..... :/

LOL I was expecting what the title topic suggested...

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Oohhh this ones gonna go off. Im getting the popcorn!

When will they release the pmdg 777-300ER? We've been waiting so long for this aircraft! Any idea when will the aircraft be on sale? 

Will it have Weather Radar? How about EFB. I really want EFB! 

Also, when will PMDG create its own whole simulator? This is ridiculous with the "FSX limitations" stuff. Also make sure it runs great on 10years old PCs, while on 4K HD in 3D (120FPS of course) and looking at least twice as good as FSX. And it needs to have a faithful recreation of every airport in the world, I am not flying into some flat place wihtout any buildings!

It will be the real thing at this rate :D

Regards,
Robbie
Qualified Private Pilot - Check out my YouTube channel!  

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042