Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

SCAM ALERT - Genuine Simulation's A380 - Again

Genuine Simulations is at it again. They have posted a "sales" notice regarding "their" A380. This is not just a scam, it is total fraud by a group of Iranians. If you purchase this product you are taken to a fraudulant PayPal page and if you are using Norton's Internet Security System, it will report back as being unsafe and not PayPal. The "Sale" is for 89.99 Euros which is reduced from 339.00 Euros and is explained by them; "Due to prevent pirate of our product we release the A380 Professional limited sales. For this reason the A380 Professional will release only within 48 Hour (ends 3PM friday 28 february) and after this date price will €339.99." Folks, please hit every flight sim site that you know of and spread the word on this scam. Community members who fall for it will be giving their credit card detail, PayPal detail and who knows what else for a pirated, incomplete product.

ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 26 11.32.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Sure it's related. I received a warning email from JustFlight this morning about this very thing.

Hopefully by now, the community as a whole recognize these crooks for exactly what they are.

Stay away from Genuine Simulations unless you are willing to just hand them your cash and receive nothing in return.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Well, that is the whole point. The "customer" will pay and never receive anything at all, except a guaranteed lower bank balance, and open themselves up for even more fraudulent charges.

These folks don't have ANY PRODUCT AT ALL, pirated or otherwise...

...it is just vaporware!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

vaporware?

I'd call it fraudware? or scamware.

Looks like the site is down again as this is what it shows just now (I have removed the hyperlinks in the text):

This web site has just been created from Websitepanel and it is still under construction.

The web site is hosted by iranserver

www.antsairplanes.com

I see they have lowered the scam price in order to try to make it more appealing to their intended victims.

I have a thought; I will contact them and offer to market their fine product for them. All they need to do is email me their account numbers so I can charge them a small royalty fee of $5.00 US for every copy I sell with a promise of selling no less than a million copies (that will be easy considering all of the awards they have already been awarded). Think they are dumb enough to fall for it? Scam the scum I say.

I truly hope they end up more than a little broke just for trying to keep this crime going. One other hopeful sign is that it appears now that they are having to do some of their business from within their home country and if they try to skip out on paying the bills there it might just catch up to them. Their next release, . . . . from prison, . . . . . release date yet to be determined.

I also truly hope that these clowns are able to read these and other forums if only to see what people think of them.

Mel

I also truly hope that these clowns are able to read these and other forums if only to see what people think of them.

You really they think care?

It's a scam like all the other internet ones and, like most of them, no one will care

You really they think care?

No, Gerry, of course they don't care, but a least they will know we do.

Mel

Folks, I've hidden the last few posts because they are completely off-topic for this thread.

Please, stick to the subject of the thread. Start a new thread if you want to discuss a different topic.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi all, I am just adding this to bump it back up in the Topic list to make sure it continues to be viewed.

Thanks,

Mel