Sign in to follow this  
FLAPS15

AXE VC views

Hi folks

The other day I was flying in a real Airbus and lucky enough to be positioned in the plane to get a good view of the cockpit.

One thing struck me is how the instrument panel leans toward the pilots from top to bottom. Now I have seen some good camera work for this effect with the NXG using the Opus cameras but as hard as I try I cannot replicate with the Airbus I am either to high to low etc.

Could I kindly ask if anyone has some good camera definitions for this aircraft I might use otherwise the panel looks a bit flat. It could be that the NXG was just produced in a better way.

Many thanks

Thank you yes I have tried the AXE camera definition.

I think your right in your assumption the panel just does not give that 3d feel like the NXG you cannot get the effect of the upper MCP and lower panels sloping without sitting way below the eye line!

Kind Regards and Thanks