Sign in to follow this  
steeleimaging

PMDG Customer Service

I had to re-install my FSX program on a new computer. My other was old and fried. 

I went to download my 737 from the site. My link has expired. I know this is unorthodox, but can I have access to my product?

REMOVED - DO NOT POST PERSONAL ORDER INFORMATION PUBLICALLY

Above is the details of my order.

Thank you.

Dave Steele

steele@steeleimaging.com

Dave,

I suggest for future reference that you go to PMDG's site directly for support items of this nature for your personal security.

Hi Dave

You may also have to purchase the extended download service for any aircraft you want to re download I think it's $4.95 per aircraft.

All the best hope you get flying soon.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

LOL... I am flying. Running the PMDG 777. Pricey airplane, but good. Wont misplace the download this time. All on an archive drive. I wish it would be policy that if you buy a new product, previous purchases would be made available. :(

Thanks Stephen!

Dave...for what it's worth, you might delete your purchase info. from the above post.  It is possible that someone else. . .nut said.

Don Baker

I too have gone to their site and all leads me here.  It appears they are having problems with the ticket system.  It seams not very convenient.  I'm frustrated.  Why is the download only good for 10 days.  I had it saved on my hard drive until it crashed and now have re-installed everything but this.

Well This seemed to help.  emailed SupportDesk@precisionmanuals.com and got an instant reply.  Downloading now as i speak.  Hope it Helps

• Upvote 1

I just emailed the address you suggested. I am not sure how you were able to get an instant response unless it looked different from this... which is what I got.

PMDG Simulations Customer,

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE.  Please read below:

The email you sent with the subject "with the 737" could not be processed.

The email address to which you emailed this issue does not accept email that does not correspond to an existing ticket.

Please sign into your account at the PMDG Support Desk and submit the ticket directly, or be certain not to remove the original ticket number from the subject of the email before sending.

PMDG Technical Support Desk 

I am not sure why it has to be so difficult to get some help from them. There is no "Support Desk" to submit a ticket that I can find.

This is ridiculous. If they point you to THESE forums or help, someone ought to be able to help you here. 

Dave,

I have no idea where you're being "Pointed to these forums" from.

The support tab on the website links to the ticket system and clearly states that we no longer do email support.

The link to the ticket system is in my signature here.

I've removed your order info from the original post too - never post that kind of information publicly.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I bought the PMDG 777 in June of this year.

So far, I have been unable to install it because I have no serial number.

Multiple times have I tried the suggested fix. None of them work.

It seems the only way to get my money back is to go to small claims Couirt.

Members
9 posts
Joined 2 Years, 11 Months and 23 Days Ago.

Posted Today, 11:33 AM

I bought the PMDG 777 in June of this year.

So far, I have been unable to install it because I have no serial number.

Multiple times have I tried the suggested fix. None of them work.

It seems the only way to get my money back is to go to small claims Couirt.

You already posted about this on another thread, and said you had received a response to your ticket:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418821-serious-serial-number-problem-with-pmdg-777-urgent/

So why is there still a problem?

Thousands of people have purchased the 777 and other planes from PMDG, but complaints of this sort are very rare.  Didn't you receive an e-mail with purchase information and a link when you first purchased it?  Why can't you log onto your account and see your serial number there?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2