Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

AFS-DESIGN - World & Mosaic 2004

Just noticed that simMarket is today listing the above title. 

Looks interesting but wonder whether this is Sascha's work under a distribution arrangement?

Any comments, and reviews, most welcome.

Hi,

as I remember, Saschas work looked different; and particularly his city textures looked much better. (I couldn't believe that Sascha works for AFS else.)

I would be interested in a review, too. Just one comment: My textures are rarely so blurred when seen from low flight levels as shown at the "default" screenshots.

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Does the size of the autogen (roads, bldgs., etc.) look disproportionally large to anyone else?  Something just doesn't look right to me.

gwillmot

One positive review of the product on the Simmarket page. Looks pretty good to me, but I'm already using GE Pro and UT so I wonder how much of a difference it'll be.

Hi all,

indeed, I have nothing to do with this project!

Sascha

Bought it, tried it. Its ok. However you get at altitude and it looks like a checker board. Night lights are hideous.

If you like residential areas with multi-storey buildings every kilometer in the dessert or, as said above, the same square street pattern over the whole world, you will love it ...Sorry, but it doesn't give the value for money!

Bernard