Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Best Payware ERJ CRJ

How does this product (CFERJ.ZIP) differ from the FeelThere product, other than it is free ware?

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

With packages like FeelThere's CRJ/ERJ out there, I could never go with that freeware option again. These two payware versions are outstanding (to say the least) and some of the most interesting and better offerings around for FS you can get in the commuter airliner department.... :-jumpy

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Nobody here would dispute that Flight1's ATR is on top when it comes to add-ons, but weren't you asking about the ERJ/CRJ? If you're leaning towards the ATR, I suspect you'd get more for your money. Not to knock Feelthere (I have none of these products)--it's just that every post I've ever seen on the ATR says it is the best. Much depends on what you want to fly, I guess.-John

Guest byoung

Yes I was... But someone made a comment that it was the best FT ERJ was the best add-on, and I just wanted to make sure that Flight One got its recognition!Barry

Good catch then Barry,Problem with rating add-ons is you'd have to buy them all to know what's the best, but the next best thing is to see what our peers say in these forums. I think Flight1's ATR has to be tops, but OTH, perspective is everything. Right now I consider FSD's Avanti my "best" add-on, simply because it fills more missions than any other add-on I have. I suspect that's why some would call Feelthere's work the best, or DreamFleet's, and so on. Everyone has their personal best, and then there's those that win by the loudest applause, which is where I think Flight1's ATR may be at this point.-John

Guest byoung

JohnCI,I have Avanti too. FSD did a great job with the model. But if this is how it flies in real life, then I would look for something else.. Keeping under 250 knots under FL 100 is very difficult. Even at a descent rate of 1500 FPM.It really needs a spoiler or air brakes for the descents. Also, the TOP End or overspeed threshold is 260 knots, below FL 18 (I fly at FL 110 and FL 120 a majority of the time. And I can't even utilize the performance of the aircraft at those altitudes. I suppose I could fly above FL 200, to gain some performance. I was trying to get in contact with an actual pilot of the Avanti, just to ask him how they deal with too much efficiency in the aero design of the aircraft.It is more like a sports car then an airplane. Those Italians :)Barry

I own all the add-ons mentioned here. I own FSD

FS2020 

Hey Dillon, did you ever try the quite simplistic SkyDecks Panel Design CRJ panel with POSKY CRJ? I am using it all the time for the past month or two. If so, how does the FeelThere compare as for flight modeling? One thing about the SkyDecks/POSKY model is that it is super easy on your processing, and I love the high visibility VC--crude as it is!I guess your perf with the ERJ is good 'nuf?Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Never used the SkyDecks/Posky option... FeelThere has me perfectly satisfied right now, you should try it... I will say FeelThere's CRJ has a problem with framerates if you use the VC/Cabin option. I only fly using the 'VC Only' option.

FS2020 

Well, I have been on the fence for weeks on buying it. It's the $35 or whatever it was, combined with the fact the SkyDecks/POSKY isn't half bad. Very crude though by comparison I'm sure. I'm still deciding so thanks for your opinion.N

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Guest Groenewold

Hello,Is there a review of the FeelThere ERJ145 available somewhere that I can read?Sincerely,Hans Groenewold

Wish I knew of one but I don't... I guess you can say the FeelThere ERJ is very underappreciated in the Flightsim community. Only those of us lucky enough to have bought this masterpiece can make a valid enough comment on it in these forums.I can only say if you bought it and adjusted the gauge refresh rate to your liking, you won't regret your purchase...

FS2020