Sign in to follow this  
mvalotta

Cant reactivate Jetstream, two tickets , no answer from PMDG

Hello, I have the entire PMDG fleet since the first NG 737 for fs9.

I usually move my pc system with any new generation of Intel hardware (tha last 6 years we have seen four generations of new intels systems if I am not wrong).

I need to reactivate my jetstream key, but I sent two tickets to PMDG's customer services since last weekend without reply.

Why dont you get a modern and better system of reactivation? because I no longer have in function the old activations and dont need them.

I would like to de-activate one to move to another.

And every change of system is pain to get answers form you.

Perhaps is not easy but many other systems alow us, the CUSTOMERS ( no pirates) , to change the activation form one pc to other or reactivate by one-self through a web page as always you demonstrate that you are the real owner as Flight1 does.

The same for P3D v2 activation, simply uninstalling one re-activates the new install in other pc without contacting customer support.

This is not just and at least have the eductation to reply your customer questions.

I know you are a long time with PMDG, just for information:

http://forum.avsim.n...&area=signature"

Also, for the support "tickets" maybe PMDG staff is off on the weekend.

Just my thought.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

simply uninstalling one re-activates the new install in other pc without contacting customer support.

I might be wrong, but i believe that the later PMDG models i.e. the 737 and 777 do allow this style of copy protection.

I do support your view in part, it's annoying that as a customer i have only limited activations, especially since i like to format my machine around every 6 months.  That having been said i raised a ticket with PMDG warning them that i was about to format my machine and required an additional activation, Ryan got back to me the same day with the activations. 

Ryan has been on the forum this weekend, are you sure that your ticket was raised through the support system, not via email?

Ian R Tyldesley

Hello Wotan, yes indeed, I am sure, I did through customer services.

I would not care to do the same every 6 months or a year, as I used to do with F1 and simmarket, as always I get a reply, but no reply at all...

Thats not fair...perhaps they are using the mayan calendar, cause it has been 15 days week end up today with no answer from them.

But I didnt realize about that rule at the forums rules vonmar, never need it before, do you think that is proper reply answering with just more "rules" and threats? Whats the point?

Is as simple as that, I dont have to argue and spent time in forums with endless and intimidating rules when I need to reactivate an order with flight1, simmarket or aerosoft to get what I need just logging in my account.

Thanks for answering

Hello Wotan, yes indeed, I am sure, I did through customer services.

I would not care to do the same every 6 months or a year, as I used to do with F1 and simmarket, as always I get a reply, but no reply at all...

Thats not fair...perhaps they are using the mayan calendar, cause it has been 15 days week end up today with no answer from them.

But I didnt realize about that rule at the forums rules vonmar, never need it before, do you think that is proper reply answering with just more "rules" and threats? Whats the point?

Is as simple as that, I dont have to argue and spent time in forums with endless and intimidating rules when I need to reactivate an order with flight1, simmarket or aerosoft to get what I need just logging in my account.

Thanks for answering

Mario,

Sorry you took it badly.

But, I thought maybe you were not being answered here in the forum was because of this rule:

"Failure to adhere to this policy will result in your post being deleted without comment or followup by the forum moderators."

Which tells you "without comment or followup by the forum moderators".

And, as you mentioned, you did not know about it (the rule).

Now you do.

Have a good flight.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Mario,

PMDG also need your full real name to match your posts here with your ticket in their support desk.

As for the re-activations, I can confirm it has been improved with the release of the B777, as Ian stated. I'm not 100% sure about the NGX, though.

Hi,

Rulers discussed but no suggestions or ideas in order to attend the real problem for coincidence I am having too. Interesting that the J41 reactivation is slight different from the 737NGX. Lets see:

In the 737NGX first load, as soon as the first box from FSX asking permission to use a DLL file appears, the activation box appears immediately. Then after you paste the serial, comes the message saying you need an internet connection. Press OK, another message saying you don't have a valid code and closes FSX without pity.

In the J41 first load, all the DLL files use permissions are politely asked and, at last, comes the activation box asking the serial. You paste it, it waits some time and comes back saying the game needs to connect to the internet, etc. But it simply clears the box asking for the code again. I've been trying this n times without success.

My 777 was reactivated 2 weeks ago at once without any effort. I opened a ticket and the answer is probably port 8888 close. I don't use Windows Firewall and my router has this port freed.

Regards,

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg