Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

IXEG

Hmm... am I the only one having some BAD vertical oscillations when climbing and trying to maintain cruise altitude?

I set cruise at 31000 but it behaves like a madman, Going too fast -> climb to bleed -> getting too high -> throttling down -> getting too slow -> diving to regain speed et cetera.

Yeah, there are a few reports here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/forum/202-bug-reports/

Anyone missing textures? In the passenger cabin left side no interior textures. Using the SAS livery. The framerates are great but the textures other than the beautiful cockpit are poor (galley and passenger cabin). Other than that great systems.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Anyone missing textures? In the passenger cabin left side no interior textures. Using the SAS livery. The framerates are great but the textures other than the beautiful cockpit are poor (galley and passenger cabin). Other than that great systems.

I'm pretty sure this was listed by devs as not part of 1.0, but coming later. Check the X-Pilot forums for the not in 1.0 list.

Not sure if there should be missing textures , nevertheless for V1.0 the cabin we get is a kinda placeholder , they are planning to add a detailed one in an update.

I'd much rather they fix the VNAV and FMC stuff before making cabin views but that may be just me.

• Upvote 3

Not sure if there should be missing textures , nevertheless for V1.0 the cabin we get is a kinda placeholder , they are planning to add a detailed one in an update.

I prefer a "placeholder" cabin, or no cabin at all, if having a detailed one has any effect on performance :)

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

I'd much rather they fix the VNAV and FMC stuff before making cabin views but that may be just me.

I guess they'll first fix all the bugs then start to add new stuff..

Me too, but my question: Is there anything wrong with VNAV? I'm asking honestly, I don't know.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

Yes well just watching  a Twitch stream and it went porpoising and then spiraled out of control. Starting to wonder now if I wasted $75. Hope they fix it fast

Programmed FMU engaging LNAV and VNAV no problems so far with VNAV to FL.

also try to change an approach runway and see what happens,  my X-Plane crashed

Yes well just watching  a Twitch stream and it went porpoising and then spiraled out of control. Starting to wonder now if I wasted $75. Hope they fix it fast

I'm no expert but it obviously can be flown without spiraling out of control going by Jan's videos on YouTube.

Its possible that he's flying in a completely unrealistic manner to achieve that, or perhaps the 737 Classic just isn't the sort of plane you can jump into and fly smoothly with 5 minutes practice.

• Upvote 1

Tony Holmes

xplane 12, MSFS, Windows 10, Ryzen 5600x, 32gb, RX 6800XT.

AFAIK, VNAV was the last thing to be implemented. Probably they didn't have the time to fine tune it yet... Give them some time, and in between, use V/S.... and FLCH

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Im not trying to defend anyone but those kind of bugs happens to ANY prodcut.

In the videos they posted VNAV worked like a charm , I guess something went a wrong after that.

Be patient , no doubt they'll fix stuff very very soon.

So noticed something with maintaining flight level. Continuously adjusts and tries to maintain flightlevel. Moves up and down by as much as 200ft either way. AT FL310