Sign in to follow this  
uberwolfe

Sorry for unintentional multiple posts! :(

Ah man... I was getting server problem pages every time I tried to submit my post, so I tried a few times (as you can see)

I didn't know the post was actually being published.. I don't seem to be able to delete them either...

Further to that, It seems I have posted all this in the wrong forum anyway... what a fail lol.

Really sorry, If a moderator could please sort those out and maybe move the thread to a more suitable forum????

Ah man... I was getting server problem pages every time I tried to submit my post, so I tried a few times (as you can see)

You still had a long way to go for the record. The most I have ever seen is 13 duplicate posts. Even with server problems, every times you press enter or click on post there will be another post created.

Please sign you full name to your posts per forum rules listed at http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361815-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

Michael Cubine

You still had a long way to go for the record. The most I have ever seen is 13 duplicate posts. Even with server problems, every times you press enter or click on post there will be another post created.

Please sign you full name to your posts per forum rules listed at http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361815-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

Michael Cubine

Let's hope I don't work on breaking that record!

Have updated profile to suit forum rules

Lukas

I don't think you will break it.

Thank for your name.

Michael Cubine