Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

PDMG will need to update - no more eyebrows

>>and what has that to do with PMDG? Have they a contractual>>obligation to give you every single model Boeing produces?>>>>It's the end of an era, the eyebrow windows were what set>>Boeings and Mc.Ds apart.>>>You kNow jwenting...>>Every single post thats made, even with a faint sense of>humour in it, you always have to go shouting the odds, Its>just so you in every thread. >>Why cant you just see the sarcasim? The orignal poster was>just making a comment, but no you have to go jumping on him>with the contractual business as you always do.>>Sir.... you need to take a chill pill :)>>JasonHave to agree with jason. The original poster was just stating that if PMDG wishes to have their aircraft as real as they can to the real thing, the will have to release a update correcting the issue. After reading the first sentence or 2 of his response, i was about to post. But then i saw this one. Glad someone feels the same way. :)Im shure PMDG will eventually release an update.

>Boeing has started to make the 737 NG models with out eyebrows.>They say with GPS and advanced navigation tools, they are obsolete. You know my friend, not once did i see the original poster demand that pmdg release an update. You my friend, went right along jumping to conclusions. This isnt the first time i have read one of your outspoken post, an i have also seen a few in response to my threads. You my friend, need to relax, and if you cant respond to something with out making some one feel be-littled, just dont post. You eathier need a nice long vacation, or a tub of beer. You seem to be very angry. :) Try going outside and smell a few flowers. Maybe that will bring happy feelings into your life. This is not the first time i have seen you respond to a post with such anger. If you would look, every one is against you in regards to your rude response. Maybe this should tell you something.Have a few beers and chill.

Guest PhilipsCDRW

Hmm, I seem to be interrupting a morbid game of Let's Chatise JWenting...Hey, without those little windows how will we know it isn't an A320???They should put glass panels into the top of the fuselage that spell out 'BOEING'...

Guest panda234

or just take out one of the windows. Then I could buzz the beach and wink at the girls in bikinis...billg

winglets to start with. :)thats the most obvious comparison. Am i a blessed person that can tell them apart? I never have had a problem. Wingsweep is a little diff, the a/c shapes, and figures are a little diff. I never have had the prob, nor will.. :)

Guest Toni Rauch

Actually, they probably won't - why would they?Pretty well all the 737s that PMDG actually modelled DO have 'eyebrow' windows, so releasing an update to remove them would make them LESS accurate. Remember that as stated in the original post, Boeing are just beginning to build the aircraft without those windows.....Toni.

Boeing designed in the eyebrow windows to make the aircraft look cute.Obvious really if you think about :DRegardsAdamAdam MooreSimReview - The UK FlightSim Sitewww.simreview.co.uk

>>>Actually, they probably won't - why would they?>>Pretty well all the 737s that PMDG actually modelled DO have>'eyebrow' windows, so releasing an update to remove them would>make them LESS accurate. Remember that as stated in the>original post, Boeing are just beginning to build the aircraft>without those windows.....>>Toni.Actually, if they wanted to keep their models exact to the real thing, they would have to. Im happy eathier way. If boeing is really doing this, the new 737's will be diff. from the old ones. Like i said, if PMDG wants them to be exact, they would have to release an update. Happy eathier way, with or without.