Sign in to follow this  
DarrenLiewWY

PMDG NGX HYD overheats

Hi all. I am not sure but my HYD always overheats during flight. I am too lazy to read in the manuals what is wrong. Anyone can help me on this? :)

Thanks!

Best regards,

Darren

Look in the QRH. In the PDF version just open it and do CTRL+F and type in "HYD" It should lead you to the right page.

Can't tell you whats wrong don't have the QRH on my school laptop

Generally HYD overheat is either caused by a. Low fluid level b. Faulty hydraulic pump internal cooling or c. Insufficient fuel in the tank to cool the hydraulics.

That is just real aircraft - not sure about PMDG 737 specifically.

I am not sure but my HYD always overheats during flight. I am too lazy to read in the manuals what is wrong. Anyone can help me on this? :)

Probably your fuel levels.  If you're too lazy to read the manuals, you could at least read the forums.

You bought a study sim.  It requires some studying and legwork to operate it to the level where it'll behave like you expect it to.  If you don't like that, there are plenty of other gamey versions out there.  FSX comes with one.

Kyle Rodgers