Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Igfly Moscow Domodedovo (UUDD) question

I have the old Igfly scenery for Moscow Domodedeovo airport and I would like to know if that scenery had any landclass files with it? I do not remember if the old scenery had landclass files or not and I have a newer scenery for UUDD that does have landclass files. I don't want my sim to crash because of conflicting landclass files.

I usually put my landclass files in the FS9 scenery\base folder and there is no file with the name Moscow or UUDD in there. So I am not sure if any of the files in there are for the old Igly scenery or not.

Hi,

I wasn't able to post earlier due to down forum...

I have landclass for UUDD as a separate entry in my scenery library, consisting of two files. As I have lost my UUDD install files long ago (an event which brought me to a stricter backup behaviour later) I can't test if these landclass files came with the scenery or independent. They have definitely no "Moscow" or "UUDD" in their names. The two files are:

DMD-Ground_3.bgl
LC_058_012.bgl

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

You're welcome.

Did it help anyway?

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Yes it helped. Those were the landclass files for the scenery.