Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John F

Alabeo Cessna 195 Businessliner released!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice and shiny. Looks good. http://www.alabeo.com/

John

Yep, shiny new old high horsepower Cessna taildragger with the STP. Rivets looks sharp. Wonder why all those screenshots do not have a single closeup of the panel, especially the avionics stack? The modern gauges do stand out though.

Saving my pennies just in case the Parents' pure jet is a winner.

Regards,

Ray

Predicted that when I saw they had changed their cover photo to the C195 about 2 hours ago.

I think that the external model looks amazing (except for the STP), with good lighting it looks almost photorealistic like in here:

1798194_646807872043956_1469495770_n.jpg

Who is getting it?

@raymar: Just now it was added to their website, includes a few close-up shots of the cockpit.

I wish threads about new FSX products would stopped being moved - or move them after a week or something. The majority of people at Avsim are in the FSX forums... Why not make announcements / let them stay for a little while before they're cast into the sub forums where hardly anyone looks?

About the plane - I thought I was going to get it but I bought their Staggerwing for the same reason (looks) and I never fly it. It does look amazing though.

The only thing is that they don't come with feature of COLD & DARK :/

About the plane - I thought I was going to get it but I bought their Staggerwing for the same reason (looks) and I never fly it. It does look amazing though.

Oh come on Ryan, you know you are going to get it eventually...

Personally, with Carenado and Alabeo I always wait until they leave beta stage and hit the storefronts.

The only thing is that they don't come with feature of COLD & DARK :/

Really? Don't the newer Carenado planes come with this?

Absolutely beautiful 3D modelling as always from Carenado/Alabeo. I hope the sounds and flight modelling do it justice. How is the visibility from the cockpit with that fat wing and huge cowling?

Oh come on Ryan, you know you are going to get it eventually...

Personally, with Carenado and Alabeo I always wait until they leave beta stage and hit the storefronts.

Indeed the release at the official Carenado/Alabeo website is more of a public beta/early access than an actual release. There are always silly bugs like switches that don't work, gauges that work backwards etc.

I wish threads about new FSX products would stopped being moved - or move them after a week or something. The majority of people at Avsim are in the FSX forums... Why not make announcements / let them stay for a little while before they're cast into the sub forums where hardly anyone looks?

What he said....