Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

2 pieces of FRIENDLY advice for aircraft repainters

Guest panda234

and I mean friendly, this is not meant to be snarky, it's just a personal observation. It would be handy for those of us browsing the file library if you put the manufacturer beside the type, for instance Air Canada 727/Dreamfleet or Air Canada 727/Erick Cantu rather than just Air Canada 727. A couple of mouse clicks a day adds up, hehe. And a picture when you click into the info page is really useful. Personally, I don't download repaints that I can't see a picture of, but then that's just me. But there may be others. Why go to all the work of making a repaint if people don't download just because there's no picture of it? Anyway, like I said, just a friendly suggestion, and in no way meant to belittle all the great repaints and repainters out there. billg

agreed, it's like we're supposed to read the minds of the author and figure out to which model this repaint goes to.

Guest danowat

In cases where its not clear, you can use the "zipdive" function and check out the readme files.Dan.

Guest BobL

Uh-h-h-h....A dumb question from the cheap seats....What is snarky?

Well said Bill..A suggestion was made about using zipdive--I've used it, but in some cases there's still no picture included. It's also much easier to view a picture when scanning the uploads vs. digging into the zips for a picture or mfr that may not be there or mentioned.-John

Guest Agamemnon

HiWhat in the world are you going on about?I`m browsing the same library you are and rarely see a file that does`nt describe the paint and for what model it`s for as well as jpgs.Troy

Guest RonB49

Tsk, tsk, tsk Troy. Your respomse is borderline snarky :). R-