Sign in to follow this  
xkoote

Forum Robustness

Dear all,

with the recent woes at Avsim I am inclined to think that it is time PMDG made a move to a better forum server. This 

has after all become a large company selling world class products and the forums should reflect that. I hate to sound

as if I am painting Avsim in a negative light, but it was not only the last round of server outages. There have been more

occasions. Also the forum keeps throwing your login info away, forcing you to login almost everytime you visit the site.

Does anyone else feel that the current forum is not up to the standards PMDG instills in other parts of their product?

Regards,

Xander

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

My browser keeps the login. You might check your browser settings (or maybe you have some "cleaner" software, that removes cookies).

I am using the newest version of Mozilla. Not sure about other browsers.

I'd tend to agree. We pay a small fortune for each product. The least PMDG could do is to provide us with a reliable support forum.