Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

how do you know that ?

they would of done better with you than the Malaysian which doctor bloke with his melons. 

(...)

Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

In a hijacking event, disinformation seems to be an option for some. In a mechanical/electrical/hydraulical onboard emergency ... not so much.

Very sound article on WIRED.COM putting forward a theory (from an active ATPL holder) that it had an on-board fire, main busses were pulled (thus entering radio silence - Aviate, navigate, and lastly, communicate),

Then smoke overcame all and it flew on until bingo and then ditched in the Indian Ocean as the Aussies are now saying,.He thinks they were headed for the 18k rwy at Palau Langkawi

remember Helios 522?

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

• Upvote 2

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Very good Olli!  Didn't realize you were a former Intelligence Officer too!  LOL.  Now, what's the definition of State-Sponsored Terrorism?  :He He:

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Shhht, Jim! Don't tell anybody!!!   :ph34r:

Okay.  Mums the word....

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Disinformation is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

In a hijacking event, disinformation seems to be an option for some. In a mechanical/electrical/hydraulical onboard emergency ... not so much.

Oh please. This is Malaysia we are talking about. They don't have ready made enemies at their border. They were not vigilant. It is not misinformation, they just simply dont know where it went, neither do the chinese nor the good old USA, and I dont think they have ever been exposed to the kind of media attention of this magnitude before.

Everyone believed the aircraft went down in the gulf. When it wasnt found they started to review radar data. Primary radar is horrendous for precision, it is only for detection and manual correlation. (Ask the USS Vincennes how precise it can be).

Now they have to look at ALL possibilities, this is unheard of, you will not find a similar accident anywhere, involving a large jetliner with at least 6 hours fuel, flying over water and vast areas of non trafficked ocean.

You can be standing in the indian ocean for at least one hour before a satellite goes over. There are no shipping lanes.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Very sound article on WIRED.COM putting forward a theory (from an active ATPL holder) that it had an on-board fire, main busses were pulled (thus entering radio silence - Aviate, navigate, and lastly, communicate),

Then smoke overcame all and it flew on until bingo and then ditched in the Indian Ocean as the Aussies are now saying,.He thinks they were headed for the 18k rwy at Palau Langkawi

remember Helios 522?

I read this article the other day and is by far the most plausible scenario thus far. If the debris found by the Aussie's turns out to be MH370 it will certain add more credence to this theory.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

So everybody reads Jim's "disinformation" as "misinformation"?

And Will, posting that no "misinformation" is involved, actually states that no "disinformation" has taken place?

Lemme kindly suggest to continue our discussion in German to avoid further confusion.    :lol:

remember Helios 522?

Debunked by numerous sources including 777 pilots

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

^what was debunked...the whole article???

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

remember Helios 522?

Finally a rational theory. Thank you for the link Jake.

"Debunked" is a pretty strong word for:

There still should have been a distress call, Greg Feith, a former National Transportation Safety Board crash investigator, told NBC News.

"Typically, with an electrical fire, you'll have smoke before you have fire," he said. "You can do some troubleshooting. And if the systems are still up and running, you can get off a mayday call" and pilots can put on an oxygen mask, Feith said.

Nine hours after its first article on the subject Business Insider ran a follow-up, with reaction from pilots.

Michael G Fortune, a retired pilot who flew 777-200ERs like the Malaysia plane, said it was unlikely the crew would have shut off the transponders to deal with the fire.

"The checklist I utilized for smoke and fumes in the B-777-200ER does not specifically address the transponder being turned off," he said.

Another 777 pilot told the website that putting on oxygen masks would have been the first priority for the crew, preventing them from being incapacitated.

My first thought when I heard the initial story was hypoxia, and that would explain any of the above.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Debunked by numerous sources including 777 pilots

Psychic ones, no doubt.

The truth is (and it is probably the only truth right now) is that *nobody has a clue*

Some links to the numerous 777 drivers' debunking would be great

Thanks

jake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg