Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

Really .. what country would allow a non communicating jetliner inside there airspace after 911 ?.     basic facts...... like communications turned off   my theory is no more wacky then a meteorite........ or a black hole.!

and  do you think any one would admit to shooting down such a plane.?

so thanx for your critique of my "conspiracy" theory.

Fellas until(if) they  find wreckage and the flight recorders,speculating on what happened will turn into a long drawn out debate.  We should  use this time to mourn one our own,along with the other 238 souls on board that aircraft.

Fellas until(if) they  find wreckage and the flight recorders,speculating on what happened will turn into a long drawn out debate.  We should  use this time to mourn one our own,along with the other 238 souls on board that aircraft.

Agreed...

I won't believe anything reported until they find the plane. God help those reporting deaths with no physical evidence. Investigators have been chasing their tails and ghosts for two weeks coming up with nothing. For me transponders don't shut themselves off, a fire on a plane doesn't last 7 hours where the plane is flyable, even at night if a course change was needed the land the plane flew over (the Malaysian peninsula) had visible lit runways large enough to receive the plane in an emergency, no cell phone calls from passengers even though the plane was all but over Phuket at low altitude, nothing makes since and with no plane nothing can be deemed credible...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Really .. what country would allow a non communicating jetliner inside there airspace after 911 ?.  

Do you seriously think some country still has "shoot first, ask questions later" when it comes to civilian aircraft after disasters of Iran Air 655 & those two Korean Air flights? I certainly hope not.

If you have an unidentified aircraft flying over your airspace you are supposed to go identify it & try make a contact with it. If it's a civilian aircraft cruising peacefully at FL350 only a psychopath would shoot it down.

I think that those two Iranians Hi jacked the plane to go to Australia ..

Interpol seems to think the two Iranians tried to get to Europe to seek for asylum.

Also Australia is a civilized country. They wouldn't shoot down a hijacked aircraft unless the hijackers clearly intend to use it as a flying weapon. Through the history most hijackings haven't been like 9/11 with hijackers intending to kill people.

Korean airliners were shot down, but it was dark and they looked like military ones. No doubt malaysian plane would be shot down if it flew over a country which has issues with US  (if it was difficult to identify) it would be shot down. Israel however, are the worst, they shoot down planes which they know are civilian ones and clearly lost, and clearly identified.

But this is not the case for this malaysian plane. If somebody shot it down, they would have reported it.

I think that those two Iranians Hi jacked the plane to go to Australia .. OZZy saw that and did not want there own 911 so they shot it out of the sky

Fact is Indonesia and Malaysia is filled with young Iranian Asylum Seekers who left Iran for the same reasons why my forefathers left Europe for America. Escaping political persecution. The USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand was built on people just like that.

You cannot show me a case where these young Persians have commited terrorists acts other then protesting their own government back in Iran before they escaped.

My advice is to get out there and meet a few Persians so you can change your view on this.

The largest Persian community outside of Iran is Los Angela's and the second largest Persian community is in Toronto. When I lived and worked in Toronto I got to know quite a few Persians and you will never find a terrorist among them. You will find you have one thing in common with them and that is they don't like their government back in Iran, and that would be the reason why they left all that behind for a new life.

Those 2 kids on that plane were no different, they were just trying to get to where their family was in Germany.

• Upvote 4

Matthew Kane

Very sad day for the relatives of all on board. I still hope that confirmed wreckage will be found to give them final closure, as the explanation given today, and the way it was handled, must be extremely difficult for them to accept or even understand. My heart goes out to all of them tonight.

There are some items in this statement form Chris McLaughlin (Inmarsat) that realy trouble me (in brakets and italics my comments)

"We worked out where the last ping was, and we knew that the plane must have run out of fuel before the next automated ping, but we didn't know what speed the aircraft was flying at – we assumed about 450 knots," said Mr McLaughlin. "We can’t know when the fuel actually ran out [why oh why can't the Malaysian authorities even give these guys the fuel upload data for the flight - that would surely take a lot of the guess work out of this], we can’t know whether the plane plunged or glided [with real-world weather / wind data for that date, and a good simulation of this aircraft, why would one not know this behaviour? - Instead of critiscising flight simulation, why not use it now to your advantage! Someone please model the plane's behaviour in this situation!] and we can’t know whether the plane at the end of the time in the air was flying more slowly because it was on fumes [fly more slowly on fumes! Look the engines are either running at a satisfactory fuel flowrate, or they quit. Sorry, but I know of no way that one can fly more slowly on fumes]"

Is it possble that FL370 was struck by a small meteorite?

Nothing is impossible. I have also had the same thought, and remembered the guy who said he saw a plane on fire going down from an oil rig south of Vietnam. Maybe what he saw was actually a meteorite? A small rock (much smaller than a marble) hitting the aircraft in the vicinity of the cockpit, would have an effect more devastating than a bird-strike. The statistical odds of this happening are extremely low (but people still win lottos against impossible odds). Small meteorites have hit houses before, with an effect similar to a bomb going off. I know people rarely gaze up at the skies anymore, but in any dark area, gaze long enough and you will see a "shooting star". All it takes is an unfortunate meeting of one of these, not burned out completely to a dust-sized micro-meteorite, with an aircraft in the same position, to cause absolute mayhem. Fortunately most burn out in the upper atmosphere, but as the recent event in Russia showed, if big enough, they can persist to ground level (that was abnormal, but smaller bodies could result in a shower of small particles and rocks at commercial flight levels)

Robin Harris

I work in El cajon california   I know plenty of persians.     I am not stating that the intent of a hijacking was terrorism ... maybe they want to go to Australia. for the same reasons you stated. and there was no way except stolen passports.    

the problem is it is not the same world it used to be and all I am saying Matt is that if I was in charge of a place like Australia and was informed that a non communicating aircraft was approaching my shores.

and it was not supposed to be there I would order it out of the sky.  Just  a theory about what happened to the plane.  I know all people everywhere for the most part just want to live in peace and be left alone. And perhaps  just perhaps that was the case .... it would not be the first time that a plane was taken over by folks seeking "escape" from whatever troubles they come from.

whatever the case as the news says the flight "ended" as this discussion should . I just wanted to purpose my "whacky conspiracy theory" before the mods lock this thread

peace out friend !  

peace out friend !  

No worries mate. I forgot you live in California so yes of course you would have a few Persian mates where you are.

I just think these two kids on that plane were desperately trying to get to Germany to settle with the rest of their families. They had purchased tickets to Germany and had connecting flights in Beijing. Their is nothing to suggest otherwise.

Stolen passports just means they were trying to get around all the issues with immigration which some people do, because likely they didn't have a very strong case to move to Germany

Matthew Kane

do you know many requests my airline airport liaisons officers receives a day from the british home office asking us for passengers booking details (passport details, credit card details, IP address from booking, how many on booking, date of booking etc etc) Ill tell you about 5 -10... A DAY !!!!!

do you know any deportees on every nigeria,kenya,ghana,south africa, india, flight i had at virgin atlantic, the same at least 5 - 10 every flight, every day.

Trust me, i know I sound arrogant and obnoxious, so i apolgise,

But please please give up on this very naive view some of you have about stolen passports, and illegals.

Lets just wait and see what and if they recover the CVR and blackboxes etc etc.,,, 

14ppkc-6.png

The other scenario of a hypoxia would work up to a point expect that it wouldn't explain the turn to the South later on.

I don't now if you have read this theory?

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436839-malaysian-flight-370/page-10#entry2945078

So the crew at some point suffered from hypoxia because the damaged A/C with decompressed cabin made uncontrolable climbs and descends between FL230 and FL450 and their oxygen supply was running out.

I assume they planned for an emergency landing (return to the field) at Kuala Lumpur first. Probably the passengers already had no oxygen supply (chemical reaction principle masks) upon reaching the south coast. The crew realized that it was impossible to make an emergency landing at any airport of Malaysia's south coast without putting too many lives at risk on the ground. They decided to enter some waypoints into the FMC leading far out on the open sea. Than the A/C started its next high altitude flight section which the crew did not survive.

Also Australia is a civilized country. They wouldn't shoot down a hijacked aircraft unless the hijackers clearly intend to use it as a flying weapon.

I think it could be quite possible that MH370 was "at the wrong place at the wrong time". Kuala Lumpur CTR probably didn't give MH370 a clearance to climb from FL350 to FL370 because HoChiMinh Center wanted it to be lower than usual for a certain reason. So "the impact" happend at or behind the CTR boundary inside vietnamese airspace which would explain the loss on frequency change from KL CTR's side. What actually happened on the vietnamese side is unclear.

It is just reported that a preceding MH flight crew (30 minutes ahead) heard "mumbling" noises from MH370 cockpit after trying to establish contact on the emergency frequency 121.5 (as a relay station on behalf of vietnamese radar).

That "mumbling" could come from the oxygen masks the MH370 crew was busy with while not having switched to the mask mics...

So it could be e.g. a mislead missile or a mid air collision with a military jet.

Why not a "simple explosion" on board? Because the "area related" impact would explain the lower flight level and the "sudden" event taking place at a certain point or time after the CTR hand off.

a fire on a plane doesn't last 7 hours where the plane is flyable, even at night if a course change was needed the land the plane flew over (the Malaysian peninsula) had visible lit runways large enough to receive the plane in an emergency, no cell phone calls from passengers even though the plane was all but over Phuket at low altitude

Agreed we do not know the situation, but must give the benefit of doubt here to the pilot.

Dillon, please, if you have the PMDG 777 sim the situation, set up a cargo fire to go off at the last point after Igari, and handle it. Do not switch equipment cooling back on (in the heat of the moment forget this). Divert to Penang, drop to 12000 feet and do the checklist. See what happens to you over Penang, Langkawi, Phuket.

How do you go into a "lit airport" (even if if you have visual), at least 60 thousand pounds above min landing weight, with suspect gear status, not being able to comm with ground to be ready for you with emergency vehicles, no TCAS to see who is around / on approach, no instruments except standby, and at that stage maybe knowing most on deck have succumbed already. Risk a major ground disaster to only compound the whole awful situation?

Or head out to the Andaman sea in a last desperate attempt to sort something out, burn off fuel and assess, while possibly also hoping like crazy that a fighter jet does in fact pull alongside so you can signal with a flashlight for assistance. Finally, you realise no help is coming, nonone even knows you are there, you are about to also go unconcious yourself; A last extremely brave decision, knowing all is lost, is to stear the still-flying plane away from any land mass (right then you are heading towards some of the most densely populated areas of India - Chenai, Hyderabad, Mumbai), towards the only area you know is unpopulated, and has a low density of flight routes - south towards the Indian Ocean.

Why not ditch right there? Because that would look like suicide or terrorism / extremism, and this is my last flight as a pilot with an immaculate career, and I am not going to destroy my plane and reputation, and just maybe someone in the back is still alive and could survive, so I am not going to play god with their life. Wrong decision maybe in retrospect, but a diffucult one that I would not like to have to make.

Fly for 7 hours with a raging fire - no way. If fire is already out, but a toxic, smoke-filled cabin persists then yes, this is possible.

For this reason I really hope wreckage is found, then we will know. If no signs of a fire on-board is found at that stage, I will concede to foul play. Until then, I will give any aviator the full benefit of doubt, such is my respect for the men and women who take our lives in their hands when we board any flight.

Robin Harris

The 'it was shot down by the RAAF' theory might be vaguely plausible if the wreckage was 20 miles from Perth. ~1,500 miles SW? How does an itty bitty F-18 get out that far and back, when the 'liner is by that point moving away at a high subsonic speed? No one would even know it was there.

I work in El cajon california I know plenty of persians. I am not stating that the intent of a hijacking was terrorism ... maybe they want to go to Australia. for the same reasons you stated. and there was no way except stolen passports.

the problem is it is not the same world it used to be and all I am saying Matt is that if I was in charge of a place like Australia and was informed that a non communicating aircraft was approaching my shores.

and it was not supposed to be there I would order it out of the sky. Just a theory about what happened to the plane. I know all people everywhere for the most part just want to live in peace and be left alone. And perhaps just perhaps that was the case .... it would not be the first time that a plane was taken over by folks seeking "escape" from whatever troubles they come from.

whatever the case as the news says the flight "ended" as this discussion should . I just wanted to purpose my "whacky conspiracy theory" before the mods lock this thread

peace out friend !

Sorry, but based on your reasoning I can assure you, you would never be in charge of this country. Your theory borders on the ridiculous. The navy would be blowing asylum seekers out of the water every day if that was the case.

If the RAAF had shot down the aeroplane I seriously doubt they woild have taken this long to locate it, and I could think of many other things to blow your theory out of the sky.

Can we try to not to stray into the "ridiculous" speculation and await facts, if it is not too much to ask?

Sent from my Mobile thing

News conference held at 14:00 GMT in Malaysia.  New data analysis methods on satellite pings were used by British equivalent of NTSB and equipment maker to further determine flight path.  The analysis confirms a southern flight path with last ping over Indian Ocean west of Perth, in same general area as recent debris sightings.  Malaysian Prime Minister announced consensus conclusion that flight 370 crashed in the Indian Ocean with now no chance for survivors.  Families of passengers and crew were privately advised by authorities.

I watched that report this morning.  Quite frankly, I'll believe that the crash debris is found when someone actually puts their hands on it.  I am of the opinion that there is nothing new and that this was a step to bring closure to the families.