Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

History repeating itself??? 

In Nov 1996, FL 961 of Ethiopian Airlines- 767-200ER was hijacked by 3 Ethiopians intent on flying to Australia to seek asylum !!!

It crash landed in the Indian Ocean near the Comoros Islands due to fuel starvation. 125 of 175 died.

Perhaps a similar motivation in the case FL 370- which could explain the apparent turn southward and other peculiar events - if flown by amateurs.

january

Looks like they actually picked up some debris today, but nothing so far looks like it came from MH370. One thing I think the US could have done, was bring in one of their assault ships like the USS  Wasp[ They could have parked it in the middle of the search area and that would have exponentially increased the search efforts. They have helicopters, Harriers, and Ospreys on board, that could aid in the search.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Looks like they actually picked up some debris today, but nothing so far looks like it came from MH370. One thing I think the US could have done, was bring in one of their assault ships like the USS  Wasp[ They could have parked it in the middle of the search area and that would have exponentially increased the search efforts. They have helicopters, Harriers, and Ospreys on board, that could aid in the search.

They allocated $4mill to the search all up and 2/3rds nearly gone. I would hate to think what price tag came with that!

ZORAN

At least we still have CNN :)

HPxO0I5.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

RAAF at a guess would allocate a bit more no doubt written off in their training fund.

Australian govt has confirmed that it will spend what it needs to find  the missing aircraft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

HPxO0I5.jpg

In breaking news, a car has stopped on Interstate 1 due to fuel starvation!!! :O

Australian govt has confirmed that it will spend what it needs to find the missing aircraft

For their sake, I hope it really did take the southern corridor.....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

What do you think would be the results if a commercial airliner with more than 200 souls aboard deliberately, for whatever reasons, landed at area 51? Do you believe it would just be refueled and allowed to go on its merry way?

Seriously, What you think goes on at Diego Garcia that would have made our government do what was done there?

Seriously, What you think goes on at Diego Garcia that would have made our government do what was done there?

Who are you responding to? And what does "made our government do what was done there?" mean? Done what?

That is he-lary-us. ... Thats up there with "Snow making roads slippery"... but I feel for those "label" fokes... not everyone can work for "The Onion".

Todays headlines have the Chinese in Malaysia protesting. Im confused here, what exactly do they think the Malaysians have done with the plane and why is there a "murderer"

Monday, Mar 31, 2014

ZORAN

Todays headlines have the Chinese in Malaysia protesting. Im confused here, what exactly do they think the Malaysians have done with the plane and why is there a "murderer"

Monday, Mar 31, 2014

'Hand us the murderer. Tell us the truth

They have probably been watching CNN. I feel for them, all the victims families. Watched the interview with the wife of one of the passengers. Her 3 year old son (and 4 month old baby) still don't understand daddy is not coming back.

When in a situation of supreme grief, the heightened emotional state means a person reacts in unpredictable ways to information and disinformation.

Sent from my Mobile thing

• Upvote 2

Okay fair enough, thought I may have missed something and agree ,grief can produce irrational emotions

ZORAN

I keep seeing references to Diego Garcia... What???  WHY?  Diego Garcia and Area 51 in the same sentence... What on earth?  That's even worse...

DG is Nowheresville.  They used to have B-52's there - a very limited few, and the US Ready Reserve was there resting at anchor.  Supplies for war, all preserved and ready to go.  Lots of conventional weapons, no special weapons are stored there.

There is no way DG and Area 51 have anything in common.  It's not a classified installation.  It does belong to the US Department of Defense, but for the reasons stated above.

So where is the logic regarding Diego Garcia and remotely anything having to do with Flight 370?  Somebody want to enlighten me?  I've been to Diego Garcia - once.  It was for 2 days on my way to somewhere else.  It's the proverbial likeness to being in BFE (bumf--k, Egypt, which is a non-existent place used in slang to mean "in the middle of nowhere"). 

Why on earth would you want to take an airliner there?  Lemme guess - it was on the pilot's FSX route or plan files.  Guess what - I just flew my NGX from VIDP to VNKT.  Doesn't mean I'm going to Nepal or India.

That's about as illogical as some of CNN's experts explaining the FMC.

The US Navy gave up a week plus ago.  They didn't expend the max budget, they just left.  No explanation.  My bet, a national intelligence asset (Keyhole or newer) has evidence that the aircraft was on the Northern route.  Over land, not over saltwater.

And if the US knows where it is, and it's intact, we will never know until the op is over.  Everything else could just be gross disinformation.