Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

could have been caused by a design failure

Cavalier thought at this point.  There is a burden of proof on that and absolutely no facts at this point.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I think the 777 safety record so far can rule out design failures.

That is a dangerous assumption to make.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

That is a dangerous assumption to make.

Not really! Think of the BA 777 that crash landed at Heathrow. Just a few seconds earlier then they would have gone down onto houses and everybody would have been killed.

I read that today the US Navy has placed two P-8 sub-hunter aircraft into the search.  Some of the most advanced optical detection equipment on Earth.  Nothing yet.

Did Flight 370 have Rolls Royce engines & if so, did they have the fuel heat exchanger modification mandated after the crash of the 777 at Heathrow ?

january

The only one who should pay for the search, is Malaysia Airlines, it was their plane, their pilots.

If that were the case, Malaysian Airlines would now be bankrupt and the search would be over.

Very fishy indeed.

My own conspiracy theory is that there is more known about the flight path than has been released, but it is considered highly classified by the US government because of the sensors that picked the plane up.  They don't want to release actual data, because to do so would reveal sensor capabilities that the US wants kept under wraps.

If that were the case, Malaysian Airlines would now be bankrupt and the search would be over.

Well since Malaysia Airlines is run by the Malaysian Government, it would be them that would be on the hook, unless they could prove a design fault, in which case it would be Boeing, or GE (or RR is so engined)!! That's unlikely unless they find the plane's Black Box.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Well since Malaysia Airlines is run by the Malaysian Government...

Malaysian Airline System Berhad is a company which has a 52% government shareholding. Will the other shareholders fund the operation?

Well since Malaysia Airlines is run by the Malaysian Government, it would be them that would be on the hook, unless they could prove a design fault, in which case it would be Boeing, or GE (or RR is so engined)!! That's unlikely unless they find the plane's Black Box.

To make Malaysia Airlines pay you would first need to prove the accident was their fault, which is impossible until the plane has been found and black boxes recovered. 

To make Malaysia Airlines pay you would first need to prove the accident was their fault, which is impossible until the plane has been found and black boxes recovered. 

Well I guess it will follow how other airline crash searches are handled.. There must be a standard set in these cases. The Insurance companies, are already paying out.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

lUF8tef.jpg

All I can say is "PUNKED!"  If he really hid his cell phone where he claims, he'd have bled out by now from the sharp edges.  Maybe that's why the screen was black...?! 

Qx1FCNO.jpg

Would love to know what the fascination is with Diego Garcia...the fact it is US Naval Base (support base, not research) and it is far away from mainland USA does NOT mean they have UFOs, they are training Jason Bourne or James Bond lives there in retirement and shares a house with Elvis. Seriously, some of these theories are beyond childish.