Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

Regards,

Claus

I am sorry, I tried but I just couldn't follow that at all.  What are you trying to say?

-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I am sorry, I tried but I just couldn't follow that at all. What are you trying to say?

Hi Paul,

it is a quite weird story which is on one hand complicated to expalin but on the other hand derived from a relatively simple occcurence. I try to put it in a shorter form:

After a simulated flight from Bergamo to Marrakesh I stood on the ramp with a B737 and was about to shut down the cockpit. Suddenly there was this morse signal "..-.   .-." which means "F R". It was quite spooky because it was the morse code of three existing NDBs spread around the world and each of them technically much too far away to be received actually.

Regarding MH370 I thought weeks before about the possibility of "paranormal" visions/dreams of passengers' and crew's relatives and that they eventually could lead to a trace of the flight's fate.

One week after I have heard this "strange" morse code on the ramp I thought that it would be quite odd not to tell people (e.g. on this forum) about the "F R" signal while at the same time rating a "paranormal" message as possible... Imagine: you hear a shout and later you ask yourself if somebody was calling for help and you didn't call the police.

The rest of the long text is a quite complete explanation of the occurrence and the conculsion that in the end it could just e.g. have been caused by the Ryanair flight plan I flew which was then probably closed by the ai-air-traffic programme UT2 (ultimate traffic 2) emitting the "FR"-code (2-letter-code of the Ryanair flights) by fault/coincidence via the FSX morse code module...

(other explanations are very welcome...)

I hope this helps understanding my thoughts and the reason why I posted this...

Regards,

Claus

Hi Paul,

it is a quite weird story which is on one hand complicated to expalin but on the other hand derived from a relatively simple occcurence. I try to put it in a shorter form:

After a simulated flight from Bergamo to Marrakesh I stood on the ramp with a B737 and was about to shut down the cockpit. Suddenly there was this morse signal "..-.   .-." which means "F R". It was quite spooky because it was the morse code of three existing NDBs spread around the world and each of them technically much too far away to be received actually.

Regarding MH370 I thought weeks before about the possibility of "paranormal" visions/dreams of passengers' and crew's relatives and that they eventually could lead to a trace of the flight's fate.

One week after I have heard this "strange" morse code on the ramp I thought that it would be quite odd not to tell people (e.g. on this forum) about the "F R" signal while at the same time rating a "paranormal" message as possible... Imagine: you hear a shout and later you ask yourself if somebody was calling for help and you didn't call the police.

The rest of the long text is a quite complete explanation of the occurrence and the conculsion that in the end it could just e.g. have been caused by the Ryanair flight plan I flew which was then probably closed by the ai-air-traffic programme UT2 (ultimate traffic 2) emitting the "FR"-code (2-letter-code of the Ryanair flights) by fault/coincidence via the FSX morse code module...

Regards,

Claus

?????????

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hi Paul,

Regards,

Claus

?????????

We have just entered the Twilight Zone!!!!:LOL:

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

?????????

We have just entered the Twilight Zone!!!! :lol:

Gentlemen,

I absolutely agree with you. It is a weired story, hard to understand and "twilight zone" fits it perfectly!

But I hope both of you (and the others who might read this) get my point that I am just trying to prevent that "F R" really could mean something and I didn't care...

But, honestly, do you have an idea why FSX starts sending a morse code without an obvious reason from NAV aids thousands of miles away?

I use MS FS since 1995 and I until now only heard the morse code identifiers of NAV aids that were actually in the area...

Is it a bug or a feature? :ph34r:

Greetings,

Claus

But I hope both of you (and the others who might read this) get my point that I am just trying to prevent that "F R" really could mean something and I didn't care...

I have an idea.  Maybe "F R" stands for Fred Rogers, reminding you that you that it's a beautiful day in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe. :P

I don 't think whatever FSX states is relevant to flight 370.

I have an idea. Maybe "F R" stands for Fred Rogers, reminding you that you that it's a beautiful day in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe. :P

As I am from Germany I had no idea of who Fred Rogers was, but according to what is published in Wikipedia he had a remarkable reputation.

He might have been some kind of a "storyteller" for many people as he, among other things, believed in the good of mankind, which is indeed sometimes hard to believe.

What I refer to is the probability of a certain assumption:

could "F R" in this context mean something important? Probably no, maybe yes.

I don 't think whatever FSX states is relevant to flight 370.

FSX (and its add-ons) are at least "somewhat" relevant to MH370. But you are right: faulty FSX morse code emissions of NAV identifiers are not directly linked to MH370.

I know that it is questionable to bring a "freaky" story in the context of MH370 and all its tragedy, but I decided to do so nevertheless. This "incident" is very alarming and is, if solved or not, a  turning point in technology belief. Although this point might manifest itself (again) mostly in changed SOPs and POHs...

I am very happy actually for not being "torn apart" by the forum (as I expected it actually) and I very much appreciate the patience for a "weird" thought; respect!

As I said: it is just like the situation were you heard someone screaming outside and you are asking yourself half an hour later if it would have been better to call the police.

So I started asking if "F R" is making sense to someone or not.

Once again "thank you" for your patience on this thought and I hope there will be results in finding the reasons quite soon...

Regards,

Claus

That webpage keeps freezing on my PC. To be honest, it isn't the first one to do that, and I am rapidly getting annoyed....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

http://www.examiner.com/article/missing-flight-370-al-qaeda-link-explored-as-11-terror-suspects-arrested interesting, now they are beginning to explore all avenues, 2 months later!!

This is all based on a report by the Daily Mail. Given the Daily Mail's reputation, it's advisable to seek corroboration elsewhere.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I STILL think it's in a hangar somewhere or in the air under a new full repaint and falsified comms...

I STILL think it's in a hangar somewhere or in the air under a new full repaint and falsified comms...

You have read too much conspiracy stuff then, there's absolutely no point stealing a 777 full of pax for any purpose and then hiding the whole thing for months without making any demands.  

If someone capable enough of stealing a 777 needed an aircraft to commit an act of terror I'm sure that organization could just buy some old DC-10 wreck that would do just the same. That would certainly be a lot less risky and a lot easier. 

• Upvote 1

Not at all. First, my 70+ hr/ wk job allows for very little of that. Second, I think this is a case of " When you least expect it, expect it. "

As far as buying an old DC-10 wreck, as you say, this doesn't have the same "Hey! Look at what WE can do!!!" Impact as taking a 777 full of pax offline, doing only God and the NSA knows what, and then doing something downstream with it.

What an easy way to fly a nuke into any area you want and get away with it. And I mean ANYWHERE.

I have to go with Kattz on this. I've said before I hoped the current search efforts would be successful, but with no evidence found except for the 4 pings, that are now being questioned, and looks like it may very well be another red herring, I have to go back to by original hypothesis I posted back on post #675 of this thread (Actually originally a poster on flightaware), that the plane flew to Yemen. It absolutely fits the known timeline. As I tested the 777 would have arrived at OYSQ  8:25AM Malaysian time, right in line  with the last known satellite ping was 8:11 AM Malaysian time. As for motive read my post

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436839-malaysian-flight-370/page-27#entry2949221

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d