Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

This is all based on a report by the Daily Mail. Given the Daily Mail's reputation, it's advisable to seek corroboration elsewhere.

I have never heard of the daily mail,so thanks for the heads up about them,

As far as buying an old DC-10 wreck, as you say, this doesn't have the same "Hey! Look at what WE can do!!!" Impact as taking a 777 full of pax offline, doing only God and the NSA knows what, and then doing something downstream with it.

What an easy way to fly a nuke into any area you want and get away with it. And I mean ANYWHERE.

If someone can obtain a nuke, steal a 777 full of pax & hide it and use it to fly the nuke somewhere it shouldn't be a problem for such a group / person to smuggle the nuke anywhere on this planet through ground transportation. 

""Hey! Look at what WE can do!!!""

If you are about to explode a nuclear device / fly an airplane full of explosives somewhere the attack alone is enough of an evidence of your capability. It would make absolutely no sense to risk the whole thing by hijacking a 777 just for extra publicity. 

I'm rather convinced this was another case of pilot / possibly some other crew member suicide. Someone on board hijacked the plane, flew it towards Indian Ocean and crashed it somewhere in there to hide evidence of his actions, plain and simple. I'll eat my hat if that's not the cause. 

All I can say is......if it turns out that the plane is elsewhere, I would sure as hell like to know where all the contrary evidence came from.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

How can you have contrary evidence when there is no evidence at all? So many facts the Malaysians have said have turned out to be false, guesses and random suppositions that it should be clear by now that they really know nothing at all. Any theory at this point is just as likely as any other theory absent any facts. And there really are no facts here.

And there really are no facts here.

Yes there is MH 370 is missing

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yes there is MH 370 is missing

Brilliant.

So... Here is what we actually know -

MH370 departed the airfield - we are sure of that, right? :ph34r:

The aircraft is somewhere, one can assume...

It didn't land at the intended destination - we think...

This is really all we know - maybe.

So... Here is what we actually know -

MH370 departed the airfield - we are sure of that, right? :ph34r:

The aircraft is somewhere, one can assume...

It didn't land at the intended destination - we think...

This is really all we know - maybe.

Really?  There is factual data on its flight path, altitude, speed, and communications up and into the point where it made the infamous turn.  Past that infamous turn I would agree with you that despite the proclaimed "interpolation" of sciences, little if any has the strength to be claimed as scientific fact.  And that conclusion is pretty much backed up by the fact that there has been found no physical trace of the 777.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I was being just a little facetious...

I was being just a little facetious...

Uhhh!  I believe you mean you were being a little "fact"etious?  <bwg>

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'm at a binary in my thinking of this.  They heard pings.  Either those pings are truly from a beacon on the FDR or CVR of MH370, and the wreckage is there, and they simply missed it in their sweep with the bluefin device.  Or, the wreckage is not there.  If the latter is true, then where do the pings come from?

I thought it was very lucky that the Chinese and the Australians both reported hearing pings on the convienient "day 30" at disparate locations. 

I wonder if this adds validation to the fishermen that saw the same thing! http://news.yahoo.com/woman-claims-she-saw-missing-malaysian-air-flight-173405219.html

Not really! This happened in Early March, and she and the others, are just coming forward now? Sounds like they just want there 15 minutes of fame. Of course the authorities should check it out, but I would bet they wouldn't find anything.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

...and it gives the real fruitcakes yet another platform to shout their insanity to the world... :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator