Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Malaysian Flight 370

17 Years aviation experience here, and all of my friends and work colleagues agree on this..

hold fire due to batteries

fire consumes f/d

fire or smoke kills pilots and damages transponder and acars

loose a/c

So you're saying the aircraft flew alone for SEVEN hours after being heavily damaged by onboard fire?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

(...) 

you guys have NO IDEA the way the USA litigation system and the aviation blame culture works.

(...)

Seeing how the whole aviation industry has dealt with fume events/aerotoxic syndrome for decades I wouldn't rule out your scenario, either.

Maybe he wanted to secure the insurance money for his family.

If that's the case, it's a shame that he didn't think a bit more about the families of all of the other passengers and crew on board the plane.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

it's a shame that he didn't think a bit more about the families of all of the other passengers and crew on board the plane.

If he was suffering from depression, with suicidal tendencies, his thoughts were probably more inward thinking. His most compassionate thoughts to the passengers and crew, would be, turning off the bleed air during the climb, to put them to sleep. As cold as that sounds to us, it probably made perfect sense to him.

His most compassionate thoughts to the passengers and crew, would be, turning off the bleed air during the climb, to put them to sleep.

You can't just talk about the captain in isolation. What was the first officer doing at that time and how could he not notice since the bleed air controls are on his side of the overhead panel?

Dugald Walker

You can't just talk about the captain in isolation. What was the first officer doing at that time and how could he not notice since the bleed air controls are on his side of the overhead panel?

Of course ours is just speculation, but a would-be suicide pilot could wait until FO leaves the cockpit (e.g. to go to the toilet) and then lock the door, just like the Germanwings pilot did.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

a would-be suicide pilot could wait until FO leaves the cockpit (e.g. to go to the toilet)

But not during the climb.

Dugald Walker

But not during the climb.

They reached cruise altitude 20 minutes before the last communication with ATC.

Deleted my original comment. It is quite sickening, to think of such things as being plausible.

My sincerest apologies if it may have upset anyone.

Jazz

Since when we should grant logic to the actions of a suicidal individual? The German kid didn't nose dived the plane in France but instead set a vertical speed down and wait. Why? Don't know and will never know.

Speculations might turn into theories and these one day into facts, maybe. Einstein comes to mind. We humans are good at that.

Speaking of which, someone went to great lengths to avoid being caught/detected to end up conveniently crashing in the middle of nowhere leaving no traces.

As for MSFS relation on this incident, why an active captain has such a helluva great computer rig? If someone has a plan with airplanes, can't think of better visual for it.

All points to a one man job for me. 

One thing is for sure, we are for a long haul on this one cause someone did a thorough job to cover all evidences.

Cheers,

I'm going to be an airline pilot for a job and plan on building a full home cockpit for my sim like as in I'm getting the cockpit of a real 737 and build my sim inside of it. I'm going to do this because I love flying and can't get enough of it and from what I've read the captain was the same way. I doubt he killed himself.
  • Upvote 1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

What was the first officer doing at that time and how could he not notice since the bleed air controls are on his side of the overhead panel?

He was probably whacked and out the way first then all the passengers came next by oxygen deprivation.

The boys in Toulouse calculated correctly the impact, bank, pitch and roll of the Airbus A332 in flight AF447 two years before finding the black boxes which confirmed their calculations. That was because parts and bodies were recovered.

A plane crashing on water, it is like hitting reinforced concrete which undoubtedly break things apart, unless somebody land it. Then infinitely less debris will scatter. 

Why all this? We'll never know for sure. I keep thinking that if someone planned all this, shutting off the black boxes recorders was right up there on the list.

There was a captain that plot a possible course and probable area where the plane may have ended up after the crash, Did the search party ever check that area? I lost track.

Cheers,

http://www.sarawakreport.org/2016/07/mh370-yet-another-najib-cover-up/

MH370 - Yet Another Najib Cover-up!

Towards the end of Channel 9 Australia’s compelling analysis this weekend into the fate of missing flight Malaysian Airlines MH370, Danica Weeks, the Australian wife of one of the victims revealed how Najib’s wife Rosmah Mansor gave the game away when she spoke to her about the disaster:

I said “find my husband, you need to find my husband. What are you going to do? You need to do everything in your power to bring my husband home”

She told me that it was “very horrible that someone would do this to 238 innocent people”.  She was insinuating that the pilot took the plane.

In fact, it is clear from the documentary that not only the wife of the Prime Minister knew, but that all the top officials in Malaysia have known pretty much from the start that this is what happened.  Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah deliberately piloted the plane to its doom.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering