Sign in to follow this  
KERNEL32

FS06???

That is very interesting in that there is no FS9.5 patch :-lolMaybe you're confused as to the patch to FS95?

Guest twsimfan

"At about the time the FS9.5 patch was released, the MS folks confirmed that they were still committed to the flight simulation business (whatever that meant) and that the next version would include a total revamping (in other words) of their aircraft in FS. I am not making this up. Does anyone else remember that? Just look up the post that included news about the patch way back when and it included the statement about the revamping of the aircraft."MS previewed the patch at the AVSIM Conference in September. And that is very similar to what the MS reps were saying at that time. They were being intentionally vague but did talk about more aircraft along the "same lines". (Same lines as what they wouldn't say.;)) Also updates to existing aircraft that didn't get updates in FS04. Some... like the Beechcraft & Cessnas could sure us it. :)

Some folks refer to the patched FS9 as FS9.5. That is what I meant to say. I apologize not not being clear.RH

Victor,That is the best post of the year :-lol :-lol :-lol You forgot:FS10 - The Panels Edition - This will consist of only highly detailed 2d panels with every switch and gauge fully functional and photographic side viewsFS10 - The Virtual Cockpit Edition - This will consist of only VC cockpits and cabins that you can move freely about, every drawer and cabinet will open, window shades move, toilets flush (blue too), even the toilet paper and kleenex dispenser operate.Have fun,Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest Larry S

And the first time you put those watercolors on the plywood, it'll warp. We'll finally have slanted runways that follow the terrain. Yippee!

Guest Rockcliffe

>As far as I have heard Fs10 is only going to be released for>Gameboy and Commodore 64.......:-hah :-hah :-hah >>Best regards,>Gerard>Darn. I'm going to have to upgrade. ;-) Can anyone recommend a good video card for the 64?

I'm waiting until it's hardcoded into a joystick I can plug right into my tv, for when I get sick of ms. pac man.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest 737flyboy

ANY WORD ON FS10 COMING OUT FOR THE ATARI 5600? I HEAR MICROSOFT IS TRYING TO SAVE MONEY ON ALL AT ONCE PRODUCTION AND FS10 IS GOING TO BE 8 CDS NOW. DOWN FALL IS, MICROSOFT IS GOING RELEASE THE FIRST 4 CDS SO U CAN GET FLYING. THE NEXT 4 CDS WILL BE RELEASED EVERY 3 MONTHS, SO WHEN FS11 IS READY TO BE RELEASED, WE ALL WILL FINALLY HAVE ALL 8 CDS OF FS10.. HAHAHAHA.... OH, CAN I ADD MEMORY TO MY ATARI 5600, MY FRAMERATES ARE DOWN TO -500 FPS.. THATS GOOD RIGHT? HAHAHAHAJUST KIDDING....SAFE FLYING!

Guest paddy

A special version of FS10 for Atari 800 XL will become available, I learned.Paddy.

Guest lemonadedrinker

That is just GREAT as I have a source in a plastics factory and apparently Bill himself was in there asking about clear acrylic panels, yes, panels, to make up boxes with. These would fit round the ply sheets and the one on top has tiny holes drilled which have been computed to be the right size and through these you can pour WATER and get real RAIN as you push things about inside. To be honest this is so advanced I think it's more likely to be FS11.Anyway that's what I heard.....

X-Box only?Darn I thought they meant for the Commodore 64. I just bought one specifically for FS2006.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

FS10 is shipping in 2 different formats due to yet another lawsuit- A Euro version without mouse support (since MS invented Windows and using a mouse) for those competing developers who feel like MS has created a monopoly by letting users scroll across the screen using a mouse and cornering the market by including such device support.A non-Euro version will include mouse support.