Sign in to follow this  
madcuzbad

How Can i See Diversion Airports On My ND?

Hello,

When i  enter my ETOPS airports to FMC and RTE2, i can't see diversion airports on my ND like in this picture, anybody knows how can i show this on my ND?

Thanks a lot, have nice flights and sorry for my bad English.

RFmNJYQ.jpg

anybody knows how can i show this on my ND?

Up on the display control panel (where you change the range and enable the TraFfiC display), there's a button that says ARPT.  Press it.  Done.

(Note ARPT is displayed on the left of the nav display in your screen shot.)

Kyle Rodgers

Up on the display control panel (where you change the range and enable the TraFfiC display), there's a button that says ARPT.  Press it.  Done.

(Note ARPT is displayed on the left of the nav display in your screen shot.)

I was tried this when i am on the ground but i can't see, looks like there is something wrong with me, but thanks anyway, have nice flights!

You don't actually need ARPT selected on the EFIS. It'll display the four alternate airports that are in the ALTN page in the FMC - only visible when you're in 640nm range (max). At the moment in the sim they're only visible whilst in Map mode when the aircraft's heading is within around 180 degrees of the diversion field. If you go to the compass rose mode, then you can see them all around you 360 degrees. In the real aircraft you actually can see them in map mode even if they're 180 degrees behind you - I will definitely have to bug someone to get it corrected. I unfortunately realised a week after public release ha. 

One of my photos I see too hehe  :P

You don't actually need ARPT selected on the EFIS. It'll display the four alternate airports that are in the ALTN page in the FMC - only visible when you're in 640nm range (max). At the moment in the sim they're only visible whilst in Map mode when the aircraft's heading is within around 180 degrees of the diversion field. If you go to the compass rose mode, then you can see them all around you 360 degrees. In the real aircraft you actually can see them in map mode even if they're 180 degrees behind you - I will definitely have to bug someone to get it corrected. I unfortunately realised a week after public release ha. 

One of my photos I see too hehe  :P

This is what i expect, yes this photo is yours  :unsure:  Thanks for answer!

This is what i expect, yes this photo is yours  :unsure:  Thanks for answer!

Haha no worries. It is fixed for the next update already by the way! (hopefully I was allowed to say that...)