Sign in to follow this  
Wagz

POSKY 777

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy'sI have the 777 from posky, it's the BA Coloured one, by Dikson Chan,I am having trouble with the cargo doors,and the two passenger doors, there not controlled by the usual shift-e key combi, it's the secondary pasenger door key assignments that open and closes them, that's the problem though, I can't close them, whenever I close them they just open up again straight away, any suggestions would be welcomed as to how I can stop this.PS the normal shift-E does close the normal pax door, and it stays closed,

Is this in fs2004? If so the Posky 777 was written for fs2002, and I don't think it was a gmax model, so it won't work.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Yep, POSKY's 777 was I think actually created for FS2000, but still worked in FS2002. There were no such things as Opening Doors and whatnot back then.Are you sure you're not using MelJet's 777?