Sign in to follow this  
tigagreen

Key Request - Failure

i can assure you, the email address exists, since keys are going out regulary. send me an email with the info, to jd@jdtllc.com

Email sent

i can assure you, the email address exists, since keys are going out regulary. send me an email with the info, to jd@jdtllc.com

I sent the email to you with the information for my registration. I have also resubmitted to the register email address at least another 12 times today and still no email has been received with my registration key!! I think this is getting ridiculous now. Maybe i would get more joy if i purchased the product again but that is not going to happen for sure when I have paid for it already. 

Manually handled registration can take up to a day on  weekdays and longer on weekends.

Have you checked spam folders, etc? If on Google be sure to check other new folder classifications.

Are you getting anything from jdtllc.com?

Manually handled registration can take up to a day on  weekdays and longer on weekends.

Have you checked spam folders, etc? If on Google be sure to check other new folder classifications.

Are you getting anything from jdtllc.com?

I'm not getting anything from any email address I've checked every folder in my email client which is based on the google platform and nothing is there I had 4 emails in my spam folder this morning saying that emails i had sent to register@jdtllc.com stating that the emails had failed to send as the target email address could not be found. I deleted them so I can't be any more specific about that problem. I've not had this problem before when sending emails from the RC software registration page. Ive had some system issues where ive installed RC a number of times in the last few weeks but they have now been fixed due to a failing hard drive thats the only thing that has changed in my system.

I too am having problems with registration. Both my e-mails, one to register@jdtllc.com and one to jd@jdtllc.com, have failed. The message from the mail daemon says " Deferred: Connection timed out with [168.143.9.112] Message still undelivered after four hours".

Could there be a problem with RC's mail server?

Bob

I too am having problems with registration. Both my e-mails, one to register@jdtllc.com and one to jd@jdtllc.com, have failed. The message from the mail daemon says " Deferred: Connection timed out with [168.143.9.112] Message still undelivered after four hours".

Could there be a problem with RC's mail server?

Bob

Thats exactly what the email stated when i got them in my spam folder

Just received another email this is the exact message in the email!

**      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:06:46 -0400
from know-smtprelay-omc-3.server.virginmedia.net [80.0.253.67]

----- Transcript of session follows -----
<register@jdtllc.com>... Deferred: Connection timed out with [168.143.9.112]
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Final-Recipient: RFC822; register@jdtllc.com
Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; [168.143.9.112]
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:53:19 -0400
Will-Retry-Until: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:06:46 -0400

This site in your relay is blocking jdtllc.com:

Safe Web Report for:

virginmedia.net
Web Site Location   gb.gif  United Kingdom
Norton Rating
share_button.png

Norton Safe Web has analyzed virginmedia.net for safety and security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found.

Summary

• Computer Threats: 0
  • Identity Threats: 1
  • Annoyance factors: 0
Total threats on this site: 1
The Norton rating is a result of Symantec's automated analysis system. Learn more.
The opinions of our users are reflected separately in the community rating on the right.

---
I don't why virginmedia.net is even involved for your e-mail but I'll check with jd. This is norton security blocking it. The report states the problem is one occurrence of ID theft.

Norton in this function uses user contributions. If you are in the UK this could be an erroneous report although if you are are virginmedia broadband this block is on your end.

I'll alert jd to this and see if he can send from another e-mail account or you can choose to visit the site anyway.

This site in your relay is blocking jdtllc.com:

Safe Web Report for:

virginmedia.net

Web Site Location   gb.gif  United Kingdom

Norton Rating
share_button.png

Norton Safe Web has analyzed virginmedia.net for safety and security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found.

Summary

• Computer Threats: 0
  • Identity Threats: 1
  • Annoyance factors: 0
Total threats on this site: 1
The Norton rating is a result of Symantec's automated analysis system. Learn more.

The opinions of our users are reflected separately in the community rating on the right.

---
I don't why virginmedia.net is even involved for your e-mail but I'll check with jd. This is norton security blocking it. The report states the problem is one occurrence of ID theft.

Norton in this function uses user contributions. If you are in the UK this could be an erroneous report although if you are are virginmedia broadband this block is on your end.

I'll alert jd to this and see if he can send from another e-mail account or you can choose to visit the site anyway.

I don't really understand but I've never had this issue before and yes I have virgin media as my broadband provider but this is all new its always worked before untill now. Virgin media has just introduced some new filters but as far as I am aware it is for websites only and I have no problem accessing the RC website :/

I asked jd to use another e-mail domain or PM here (which he does not like to use). I don't know why a website is involved unless norton is just blocking the jdtllc.com domain.

Give this a bit of time to be resolved.

I could not address via firefox virginmedia.net but when I told it to go ahead it stated it could not find it in its dns server.

Are you using an e-mail web browser?

Make sure jdtllc.com is allowed through these new filters.

I have tried sending the email via my web browser and via Outlook 2007 neither are getting the email through virginmedia.net doesnt exsist i find this odd that its stated in the email when it should be virginmedia.com. I've done a little investigating into some of the errors shown on the email and it seems that my isp's smtp server is not working correctly at the moment seems to been having issues for a few days so no idea or indication as to when this server will be operating correctly.

rickman34 - wish i knew your name, or your email address, or something i could look up. but i can't even send you an email. and i dare not put my real email address on the web, to be harvested and spammed to death....

so reply to this post, with a number, i will put the first names of each virginmedia user. at that point, i'll send you an email.

or

BETTER YET!  post the email, you sent to register@jdtllc.com, with your product id, skip the name if you want.

i'll generate a key, and we'll figure out the virginmedia thing out on monday

here we go:

1. N H
  2. John C
  3. John E
  4. Tim
  5. Josh
  6. Richard
  7. A H
  8. Paul H
  9. Adrian
  10. Dominic
  11. Raymond
  12. Clive
  13. Paul S
  14. Andrew
  15. Patrick

Please see my PM.

In addition the routers by IP return are both virginmedia.net and virginmedia.com but if I look up the IP address it get bounced between the two with Norton not liking virginmedia.net.

Both are registered to the same holding company.

I'm also having a similar problem after having had to reinstall RC after upgrading my computer from Windows XP to Windows 7.  Requests for a new key for the past couple of days have been bounced back with the "Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours" response.  All of my other e-mail is being sent and received with no difficulty.

Would appreciate any help or advice you have.

Thanks,

Peter

JD, here's a copy of my original key request sent to register@jdtllc.com. If you can send me a new key I'd be really grateful.

"-1643821643 ! Bob ! Marston"

By the way although I am in the UK my ISP is 123-reg.

Cheers.

Bob