Sign in to follow this  
SpoonerFLIGHT

CNN Mentions FSX used by Malaysian Cpt.

As of the last few years I no longer watch either CNN or Sky news, no mattter what event is been covered, as I found that sensationalism was the main driving force behind coverage, trying to draw in extra revenue for the advertisers by sucking in more viewers.

+1000 again....the news is a business.  They will do and say whatever they can and have to to bring in more $$$$.  Plain and simple.  In a given half hour "news" program, you could probably fit the actual facts inside of a couple of minutes worth of time.  The rest is all crap made to pull on people's emotions or other senses to keep them glued to the TV so they watch the commercials.  So sad how everything in this country revolves around the almighty $.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

The only theory I have heard so far that makes sense, is maybe the crew couldn't signal ground crews about the hijacking, hence the turn and the unofficial sign off. As if you did your homework, you would know about all the tricks crews use to send mayday's in modern a/c. I still believe the plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. I hope I am wrong, as I would love to see the passengers/crew alive and in one piece. But as time goes on, and no ransom demands..........it's not looking good.

My wife looks at me differently now. I think she's bugged my simulator.

Only now??? She obviously hasn't been paying attention. :Big Grin:

And we now cross into the absurd... CNN asks whether it might have been a miniature black hole that swallowed the aircraft...

Then this:

But it can’t be that, we are assured, as Lemon’s guest Mary Schiavo tells us that even a small black hole would “suck in our entire universe.”

http://therightscoop.com/cnn-smears-black-holes-in-latest-bout-of-wild-speculation/

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

My best guess at this point is that I am going to wake up in a few minutes, and this entire ridiculous episode will have just been a dream.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

One good result of following the link of pmanhart was that while reading the comments, I ran across a link to a "Twilight Zone" episode I hadn't seen since I was a kid. A WWI pilot flies into a cloud during a dog fight, and winds up landing 42 years later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6RltYf_Sk

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

One good result of following the link of pmanhart was that while reading the comments, I ran across a link to a "Twilight Zone" episode I hadn't seen since I was a kid. A WWI pilot flies into a cloud during a dog fight, and winds up landing 42 years later:

Love IT!

Hm.  I don't remember Twilight Zone being that "high resolution" on a TV with rabbit ears.  :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

As real as it gets got now another confirmation according to CNN.. :-)