Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rockcliffe

How many hours in your FS9 'Log Book' ??

JW, 5000 hours???? Oh yeah I forgot, you don't have a life!!! (-: EDIT: Neither do I, but that is besides the point!!!

Guest kickin_chicken

126 hours total (after losing 40+ hours from a computer crash).

just to add:all my flights are done in real time(yes,even the transatlantic hops).and yes,i don't have a life :)tataJP.

Guest Dasher7

I never log my time. That would simply be self-torture when pondering why in the world I didn't get an A in my last essay...-halfdan

1600 hours starting 3 years ago with FS2002 and carried forward to FS2004. I fly a lot of 1-2 hour flights.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest rlitchfield

Ok...all this talk of logging begs the question....do you log in FS or an external program? I've never bothered to log my time, but I might in the future....Robert

Guest ssurjap

I don't use the FS Logbook. I use a program called VA Flight Log. I have 2618.8 hours not including tonight.

Guest Dnsmo

>I don't use the FS Logbook. I use a program called VA>Flight Log. Where is this program available for download?Thanks, Dennis

'bout 1000 hours of flying and 2000 hours of tweaking (arghhh!)JS

Guest Camsdad

Good for the heart? How about some exercise? Sitting infront of a monitor for 1000 hours a year isn't that good for the heart.BTW what ever stress relief it gives you is far exceeded by the stress caused on the forums :)

Guest Kingair315

A total of 27,853 hours, in two VA's, from FS98 on in realtime. Havent kept the total of all versions of the FS, due to changing computers, etc.. but have been flying the sim since Bruce Artwick created it. Been retired since 1992, and somtimes flown for 36 hours straight... The only time that my wife complained about the time. Bob

Guest tango_d

Holy ****!!!Not surprised about the wife on that one !!!!RgsEd