Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

Captain, First officer flow charts

Minus FS2 Crew availabity, does anyone have accurate Captain/First Officer flows for the the 777 that covers all phases of flight? If not that, and comprehensive and thorough beginning to end checklist? I know the systems are far more automated than the 737 NG, so I'm assuming these checklists aren't as long.

Thats it,

Just use the PMDG777-FCOM-V1.PDF that came with your download.

From page NP.21.1 you will find everything that needs to be checked by the FO and CAPT.

It will tell you how to put the switches for preflight, engine start, take off etc etc.

From that info you will have to create a flow chart/sequence that you feel comfortable with and that has both FO and CAPT items in there (since you are the only guy in the cockpit).

• Upvote 1

Rob Robson

WHAT?!?!?  THE MANUAL ACTUALLY HAS A USE?!?!?

I thought it was just extra paper to sit on, or feed to the livestock whenever I'm flying the F.

Kyle Rodgers

FCOM? Copy of the real Boeing one, doesn't get any more accurate than that.

'Nough said.

Or if the OP wants a fun and entertaining version of the FCOM, he should check out Mike Ray's book on the 777 (if he has one, which I can't say for sure right now). EDIT: Nope, he hasn't one, that's too bad. There's a general book on flying all Boeings though.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

Anyone have a hyperlink to the actual Boeing 777 FCOM? Thanks for the info by the way.

The *actual* FCOM has been supplied with your 777. Open up the Operations Center and check it out!

Anyone have a hyperlink to the actual Boeing 777 FCOM? Thanks for the info by the way.

Don't let the "For use in Flight Simulation Only" bother you, that's only a legal disclaimer. 

The FCOM that ships with your PMDG 777 is the exact same Boeing FCOM, only with that disclaimer written on every page. Other than that, they are pretty much identical.

• Upvote 1

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

I just bought PMDG 777-200LR/F and there was no FCOM. All I got was the 121 page manual. I would like those flow charts.

I just bought PMDG 777-200LR/F and there was no FCOM. All I got was the 121 page manual. I would like those flow charts.

Where did you buy your 777 from?

Also, PMDG want all forum users to put their real full name so they can help you.

• Upvote 1