Sign in to follow this  
newyorkyankees1

Panel State

Hey guys I just purchased the 777 and completed a very successful short haul test flight from KORD to KIND. Everything I noticed was normal, except that when I save a panel state, it is not available in the load panel state section. When I click "save panel state" the FMS indicates that it has saved, but it is nowhere to be seen. I thought that maybe it would appear after restarting FSX, but that was not the case Also, there are no additional files in the PMDG/777/panel state section of FSX.  I looked at the manual and, still have no luck. Perhaps there is a specific format or file name needed, but I have no clue. I also did not find a resolution anywhere else on these forums. So, if someone can please tell me how to fix this I would appreciate it?!

when I save a panel state, it is not available in the load panel state section. When I click "save panel state" the FMS indicates that it has saved, but it is nowhere to be seen. I thought that maybe it would appear after restarting FSX, but that was not the case Also, there are no additional files in the PMDG/777/panel state section of FSX.

Hi, newyorkyankees1,

After you enter the name of the panel state to be saved, are you clicking "exec"?

Only other thing I can think of is, if you have FSX installed in the Program Files (x86) folder, maybe Windows is not permitting a save operation.  If so try running FSX as administrator.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2