Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

BACKUP Folder in FS9

Guest sb55mv

Hihas anyone removed/deleted the folder that now resides in FS9 called BACKUP, I was wondering if we could get rid of it now, especialy as we are now on 9.1, so why would we want to go back to 9.0thanks.

You can detele it if you want. However, if you need to return to FS9.0 for any reason, you will make it more difficult to reinstall FS9.1, since the FS9.1 installer expects certain date/time module files when you reinstall FS9.1. You would have to manually extract all the default files from your FS2004 CDs and place them in the appropiate folders prior to reinstalling FS9.1.This was a big issue when FS9.1 was first introduced and users needed to reinstall the update more than once.W. Sieffert

Guest sb55mv

Hi,thanks for the reply, I think I'll leave well alone then,just a thought.