Sign in to follow this  
Guest macman4

DHC-2 Turbo Beaver for FS9

Guest macman4

I'm looking for DHC-2 Turbo Beaver for FS9. I did a search on google, but could only find one for FS2002, Thanks Bob

Guest Rockcliffe

I did a pretty thorough search for a Turbo Beaver just last week and found the same thing, the Fred Banting-Yannick Lavigne model for FS2002. I also would love to see this plane for FS9 too.BlairOttawa

Guest macman4

Yea, I did a search this morning and found the plane by Fred Banting-Yannick Lavigne also, I tried it in FS9 it would load up with an error. It didn't have a prop and would not start. Thanks for the reply, Bob McDuff

Guest Coneman

There was a very nice Turbo Otter amphib for 2002. I think it worked fine in 2004. Can't remember the author.Todd

Hi,The Super Otter is excellent! I checked the aircraft.cfg and found that it's by Eugene Heyart. May be in Avsim..........Hope this helps......

Guest macman4

Yes the Super Otter is great. Just made a flight from thw waters off Key West to the new scenery, Dry Tortugas, which i just downloaded today. Great FPS in the Super Otter.Now I need to find a DHC-2 " Turbo Beaver" for FS9