Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

What's the best/most current quality scenery for Innsbruck?

I'm shopping for a good quality scenery for Innsbruck and I found this from Aerosoft and although it does look really good it's quite old.

Does someone know if there is a better/newer FSX scenery for this airport or maybe something that is in development and close to release?

Richard Åsberg

Guest Mik75

That's still Aerosoft's Approaching Innsbruck. Not only the airport is very nicely modeled, but also the city and its surroundings have a nice photo scenery!

Thanks, sounds good!

And what about the performance, is it OK although not being a native FSX scenery? I know some old sceneries have very poor performance when they are based on old FS9 code/technique.

Also, do you know if it works without issues together with global landclass and mesh addons such as

FTX Global

UTX Europe

Scenery Tech Europe

FS Global Ultimate Europe/Africa

Richard Åsberg

Guest Mik75

I use FS Global 2010 and Austria Professional X (so FTX Global / UTX are not active there) together with it without any problems. Performance is great although autogen is quite dense at the city of Innsbruck.

It is still one if my favourite places to fly to.

Many thanks, looks like I have a new destination to explore in the near future :wink:

Richard Åsberg

Guest Mik75

You're very welcome. And have fun with the great LOC/DME east and circling approach into RWY 08!

I'm sure I will and I guess maybe I should wait bringing the virtual PAX with me for a bit :wink:

Richard Åsberg

Guest Mik75

One or two patterns in a full flight sim should be a proper training! ;-)

You're very welcome. And have fun with the great LOC/DME east and circling approach into RWY 08!

I'm sure I will and I guess maybe I should wait bringing the virtual PAX with me for a bit :wink:

If Robert S. Randazzo can accomplish that in a B777, you can achieve just the same in any aircraft, Richard!!!   :Party:

If Robert S. Randazzo can accomplish that in a B777, you can achieve just the same in any aircraft, Richard!!!  

Flying a circling approach into RWY 08 in Innsbruck in a T7 is an amazing proof of skill no question about it :good:

Richard Åsberg