Sign in to follow this  
Jepeve

unwanted circle with arrows on cockpitscreen

Hello,

After reentering this great hobby via the new Boeing 777 from PMDG, I noticed a circle on the screen with a number of moving arrows.

I don't know what this is, or how it is called. It comes from FSX, because other planes show it as well. I feel it is annoying, but can anybody tel me HOW CAN I SWITCH IT OFF?

Thanks on beforehand.

Joop Verdonk

Don't remember what it's called, but i think you have a setting turned on in the FSX settings that shows you the direction towards your destination, or something like that. Not at my flying pc right now. It's in the list where the sound-realism-scenery library-controls etc.

Thanks gents. As Joe from N60jbravo indicated, it indeed is the Sonic Radar sound app from Asus. //rog.asus.com/...ns/sonic radar. Special thanks to Need-To-Know.

I just have a brandnew motherboard from Asus with on board sound module and this is the first time I installed my Fs on it.

Thanks again .

Joop