Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

legendary 767???

Guest Pabra

It's not that old is it? If I think legendary jet aircraft, way older ones come to mind; dc8/9/10, b707/727/737-200 etc..mainly used as freighters today. What gives, Captain Sim?? I was hoping for the legendary dc9 next, which is more your style.

Guest Dakota

It is old enough to probably be out of production soon, if Boeing does not win the tanker deal.

it's a legend in its lifetime... Just like general Yeager for example, or Elvis Presley.

And I bet the Captain Sim 767 will be out before any others as well.

Eric 

Guest Pabra

It's just not Captain Sim, fmc and all glass....

>And I bet the Captain Sim 767 will be out before any others>as well.oh come on dude.asia lost 283000 people,and you're thinking your world caved in because of a late plane release?hmmm.they'll deliver,and yes,it will be good.really good even.tataJP.

Guest Erick_Cantu

You mean like the Spitfire which was legendary by the end of the war? Time doesn't mean a lot.

>It's not that old is it? If I think legendary jet aircraft,>way older ones come to mind; dc8/9/10, b707/727/737-200>etc..mainly used as freighters today. What gives, Captain>Sim?? I was hoping for the legendary dc9 next, which is more>your style. >By the time Captain Sim will have released it, it WILL be legendary.ricardo

Jan,I made the mistake of insulting a very good forum friend by playing the "Tsunami card". I don't think it's a good idea to use it as a response to these threads.To Erick,Great answer about the Spitfire. The 767 is a heck of a lot older than the Spitfire was at the end of WW II, or that other legend, the Mustang. I took my first 767 flignt eighteen years ago to DC, and it had been flying for a bit before that. -John

>>>>By the time Captain Sim will have released it, it WILL be>legendary.>>ricardoDon't you mean by the time they release it, fix the usual CaptSim bugs, poor dynamics AND provide some serious customer service?Dave B

>Jan,>>I made the mistake of insulting a very good forum friend by>playing the "Tsunami card". I don't think it's a good idea to>use it as a response to these threads.in that case,mr JohnCi,i withdraw my "Tsunami-card" as you call it,and replace it with the following:"oh come on,there's a whole lot of worse things that can happen thena late virtual plane delivery.i do believe they'll deliver.and it'll be worth the wait."also,i apologize to all tsunami victims and/or their relatives,and i encourage everyone to give,as they need.to mr JohnCi i apologize as well,as i've clearly hurt him.take care,tataJP.

>>>>>>>By the time Captain Sim will have released it, it WILL be>>legendary.>>>>ricardo>>>Don't you mean by the time they release it, fix the usual>CaptSim bugs, poor dynamics AND provide some serious customer>service?>>Dave B>no,he means:after the last of the whining customers has disappeared into the jungle,screaming of frustration over late deliveries of goods they had not even paid for.tataJP

"oh come on,there's a whole lot of worse things that can happen thena late virtual plane delivery.i do believe they'll deliver.and it'll be worth the wait."That Works... :)