Sign in to follow this  

Perfect Flight's Jumbo 2005, comments?

Subject says it all. I know nothing about this product other than the ad.Good, bad indifferent?TIA,bt

Use the search function, that's what it is for. There is plenty of comment.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Thanks for nothing. These types of comments are really becoming tiresome. The lack of tolerance, the lack of civility found here lately is a symptom of the times I suppose.Forums are exactly the right venue for just this type of question. Please do not lecture me on forum etiquette, or any etiquette for that matter. AVSIM: I ask that this thread be allowed to continue, but if it continues in this course, please simply lock and delete it.Cheers,bt

Why should people keep having to answer the same questions over and over again when others are too lazy to use the search button.I agree lock this thread as the question has already been answered.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

This will be my last reply to you, Russell. Excuse the rhetorical style, but I could not resist.Why do you declare me lazy?Why are you so lazy, that you do not take the time to answer with a constructive response? Why do you merely resort to ad hominem attack? Why, because that is the easy way out.Why do you presume to tell me, a free and contributing member of this planet, what I can and cannot ask at AVSIM?Why? Because you sir, obviously presume too much.Good DAY sir!bt

he's quite right you know... It gets extremely tiring having to answer the same questions over and over again only to be then subjected to condescending tones and verbal abuse if the person who asked the question didn't like the answer.He wasn't lazy, he pointed you towards a source for your answer.Now instead of seeking out that answer you attack and abuse him.Maybe if you hadn't been too lazy to seek out your own answer in the first place you'd now have been informed instead of sitting there shaking in anger at your righteous indignition about people not jumping to attention and serving your every command.

I believe that my initial response was constructive. Not only have I responded to this question before, but so to have many others. Using the search functionality would allow you to read all of these responses immediately.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Jeroen...I promised not to reply to Russle, but you're fair game, since you've inserted yourself in our little discussion."He's quite right..." Yep, quite right. But no one forced him to answer. A more constructive reply might have been to wait, and if nothing happened, he could offer that original comment."He wasn't lazy..." Ok, maybe, but niether was I. BTW, the most recent posts come from Oct 2004. Perhaps I wished a more current point of view. But then again, those that are in the presumption business already know what I seek and why I seek it."Maybe..." Yeah Jeroen...you speak about anger. To be brutally frank with you, there has been a lot of comments pointed towards you in the forums these days. Why? Because of this type of know all, see all, condescending and perpetually angry attitude you are so fond for presenting for all of the world to see. You sir, as many have said to you before, need to lighten up. You would do well to reflect on my and other forum members comments to you concerning this.As I said to you in another topic, there is much more in the world today to be concerned about. This topic is a dead horse.bt

Guest danowat

Comeon guys, let try and keep a little bit of civility in this forum, if you dont like the look of a thread, and don't want to contribute constructivly then maybe a good idea not to reply?.Anyway, anything so far from "Perfect" flight has been extremely poor, as you would see if you search perfect flight on the forum.Steer clear.p.s. the search function is quite handy, you will find a lot of in depth disscusions about this very subject.Dan.

so let me get this straight...one sets up a forum...users come and use it..and one day...pooof.a user comes,asks a question,and is told to use the search function.now,that is exactly what is meant with community spirit,isn't it?this is a forum,so you can expect the same question to be asked a zillion times.i don't mind that...and those who do...well...mind your heart ;)tataJP.

Guest byoung

Remember, EVERYONE has the right not to post a reply. So if the question bothers you and you don't feel compelled to help, don't reply with a complaint, move on!I ask some obvious questions and MOST people have no problem sharing experiences. That is WHAT this forum is all about!Barry

Guest byoung

I bought some planes awhile back and luckily was able to obtain a full refund. The models were terrible. I think this guy assembles different freeware components and sells it.You can also check the reviews on www.simmarket.com. Not too positive that's for sure.Barry

>I bought some planes awhile back and luckily was able to>obtain a full refund. The models were terrible. I think this>guy assembles different freeware components and sells it.>I don't think he does, I know he does...Purchased one of his things a few years ago and found inside:- POSKY- MelJetand others.All using FS98 default panels and gauges (this was listed on his (it's a one-man operation) website as an FS2002 product).Most of the models were FS2000 models, some were FS98 models which didn't even work at all in FS2002.All the "missions", "adventures", etc. were created using Ultimate Airlines for FS2000 which was (at the time) not compatible with FS2002 (iow, the adventures just didn't work).Complaints were met with silence or derisions about not reading the manual...