In the EFB Display Unit - Settings/Weather page there is a place to enter the path to the Acticesky data file.

Can anyone tell me where I find this file?

I also have REX so how do I install REX textures and  ASN engine together?

thanks

Paul

Open up your efb display unit and on the left hand side click system  and  than click settings  than click the weather tab on the top  and than point  to your what ever weather addon on your using  in the browse section.

Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\ASE\Weather\current_wx_snapshot.txt

T o use rex  with asn  engine  is simple  

if your using  rex4  just choose what textures you want  install them  than exit out of rex4   than go ahead as normal as you been doing  with asn.

if your using  rexe   its the same deal except make sure to untick the rexe weather  engine  in the option since you cant use  both weather  engines

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have REX Essential with overdrive. I have unticked the rex weather engine box.

So do I need to leave REX running while I fly?

Paul

No   once you have installed the texture you like , you don't have to open up rexe  again  unless you want  to  change your texture hope this helps

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg