Noctua NH-C14

MSI GTX780 OC 3gb RAM

2x8gb 1600 DDR3 Kingston Hyperx CL9

Samsung SSD Sata3 840 EVO 240gb

How do you see?

Any incompatibility or bottleneck?

Good to Overclocking?

Looks very nice.

I would personally go with a Corsair H80i or 110(if u can fit it). I had your cooler before, but my temps with the H80i are about 10C lower under load and it goes for the same price.

If you can't get your hands on a 3770k, 2500k, 2600k or 2700k are also very good options to over clock.

instead of GTX 780 u might want to go GTX 770 4GB as you will see very very little difference, if any, unless budget is no issue.

For FSX 16GB is not needed, but I presume you want this much RAM for other apps? Otherwise you could get 2 4GB 1833mhz sticks and save some money. 

One last thought, from a personal perspective, if you are going with a Z77 board, which I think is a good choice, I would go with the Asus P8Z77-V LK. I have this board and I am very happy with it. It also seems to have better reviews compared to the one u picked.

MSI GTX780 OC 3gb RAM

You will see a difference over a 770 at higher SGSSA and clouds. If you have the budget for it get the 780.

Thank you for your considerations.

I already have bought it. More important that differents products for a fine optimization I was asking for problems with the compatibility. But I appreciate the comments. I see, it seems that the configuration is good or unless viable :).

I would personally go with a Corsair H80i or 110(if u can fit it). I had your cooler before, but my temps with the H80i are about 10C lower under load and it goes for the same price.

Well, I was looking liquid refrig but warned me it was more difficult to install, and air refrig go well too. But I'll consider it in the future if the OC is not sufficient for smooth sim.

If you can't get your hands on a 3770k, 2500k, 2600k or 2700k are also very good options to over clock.

I finally got 3770k. I was considering 4770k but I read that ivy bridge is better for OC.

instead of GTX 780 u might want to go GTX 770 4GB as you will see very very little difference, if any, unless budget is no issue.

Budget is no problem. Anyway I chose the cheaper 780, MSI.

For FSX 16GB is not needed, but I presume you want this much RAM for other apps? Otherwise you could get 2 4GB 1833mhz sticks and save some money. 

Correct. And I'm not sure if MB support more than 1600 RAM.

One last thought, from a personal perspective, if you are going with a Z77 board, which I think is a good choice, I would go with the Asus P8Z77-V LK. I have this board and I am very happy with it. It also seems to have better reviews compared to the one u picked.

I was looking in internet for several days, and many quantity of products, procs, MBs, Graffic cards, memories, etc. It has been long and tiring. I did not want to start over with a new motherboard. I hope the Gigabyte z77-DS3H be enough for a good OC.

Unless there is some configuration not recommended I'll continue with this.

Well, after a few months playing FSX with this PC I'm very happy with the results.

Only a couple of things I didn't like:

Gigabyte z77-DS3H MOBO has an important problem. Vcore cannot be modified!!! But I have gotten OC until 4,4ghz without change it, with good core temp (55º to 70º playing FSX). The next time I buy a MOBO I'll make sure Vcore can modify.

My monitor is a Sony TV with 1360x768 (60hz) native resolution, but I have chosen 1920x1080 (30hz). I don't know if it's a good idea, but I prefer bigger resolution screen. Maybe it's the reason why I have not got a very good smooth simulation yet (some little stutters), but I'm not complaining.

the resolution native is okay for a smooth simulation,the other is to high,the matter is : to be or not to be !

My monitor is a Sony TV with 1360x768 (60hz) native resolution, but I have chosen 1920x1080 (30hz). I don't know if it's a good idea, but I prefer bigger resolution screen.

Are you saying that you are displaying 1080 resolution on a 768 monitor?

That makes no sense..

You need a 1080 monitor to display a 1080 picture.. :(

Bert

Are you saying that you are displaying 1080 resolution on a 768 monitor?

That makes no sense..

You need a 1080 monitor to display a 1080 picture..

I'm saying my monitor have a 768 native resolution but it's capable of display 1080i resolution (I have my windows7 desktop at 1080 and all that I do with my PC is in that res), so yes, I can display 1080 picture in 1080 res, but it isn't native res, only that. Or maybe you mean it could be not a good idea to play FSX when you say that makes no sense... Then, yes I know I know.