Sign in to follow this  
slk1

Tutorial and/or Manual?

Hi - 1.Has anyone done a tutorial on flying the TBM850? There is one on youtube - looks good but it is in German.

2. Is there a manual - that is a guide to flying the TBM850 ie how  to open the doors, start up, shut down ect - I don't see one in the docs - the normal procedures is basically your usual check list as I see it.

3. Bert was advising someone on the keys for opening the doors - Bert - how did you come by that information?

4. Carenado have advised me that the docs are the ones in the Carenado folder - am I missing something here?

Thanks for any help/advice.

Shaun 

Hi Shaun,

Not sure about a tutorial but a search on Google got me a copy of the Pilots Operating Handbook which gives greater detail regarding checks & start procedures than supplied by Carenado. Their docs are installed into the sim under the Carenado Folder from memory and the start up procedures & checks are pretty reasonable as they are taken from the genuine copy.

Their doc for the G1000 is pretty hopeless, fortunately there's also a PDF file available for this which was pretty easy to find via a Google search. Does show how much is missing from this gauge in the sim though. 

Cheers,

Ross

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit