Sign in to follow this  
garyda

Aerosoft mega airport Dublin fs9?

It's great to see that Aerosoft have released what looks like terrific scenery for Dublin airport!! But it is only for fsx and not for fs9 here's hoping they do an fs9 version sometime soon.

I too demand FS9 version of this airport! FSX is a resource hog and has less addon for my region.

I too demand FS9 version

I doubt Aerosoft (or anyone else for that matter) will take notice of your demand.  A request, plead etc is less intimidating and is therefore more likely to illicit a positive response.  In this case however I suspect even a tantrum will not result in Aerosoft releasing an FS9 version.  However I have been wrong before ....

Well, things in my country are run very different, and unfortunately, more agressively when you want something to be done. With police, government, everything, supermarkets.

Government demands, people demands, I demand. We live in a glorious society! But only if, for a good cause)

If flight simulator was more wide audience, there would be protestors whom would storm Aerosoft headquarters. Tantrum is usually ignore by "businesses", it wouldn't work

AS consider FS9 versions with every FSX development.

But they are also very much aware of the additional development costs of providing a separate FS9 version, technical limitations of the conversion, and the FS9 users' willingness (like in "diminishing willingness") to pay for additional sceneries.

I have a feeling Aerosoft is slowly moving away from FS9 :( .  I noticed the last few releases are FSX only.  I hope I'm wrong.

I fear that at least regarding payware, FS9 has pretty much gone off the scene. There are still some great freeware projects in the works for us FS9ers, and for that I am greatful. I would love to be proven wrong regarding mainstream development for FS9 however!

Regards,

Joe Esposito

With SCS Tu-134A-3 being released with VC (which is quite popular plane), I don't think it has happened with Russia yet as it's still the most popular simulator over there. But this plane, freeware!

Drzewiecki design is payware, and developing right now airports Sheremetyevo, Tallinn and Warszawa (how to spell)... So it's not completely dead in payware sektor either. Fortunately, there are companies who care about something more than only profit!

I to would love to buy Dublin for FS9. AS keep saying theres no money in FS9. Id love to see some figures showing this as I cant see it.

Steve

If payware developers started charging extra for FS9 sceneries I would still buy them.

I can't imagine that the market for FS2004 is smaller than this for X-Plane - while AS develops a lot for X-Plane...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg