Sign in to follow this  
Guest MEA707

Eric Marciano A320 panel

Guest MEA707

I have been trying to fly a GPS flight plan using Eric Marciano's A320 panel and I have been unable to figure out how to make the aircraft follow the flightplan.I can see that it is loaded in the FMC, but I am unable to make the aircraft follow the GPS flightplan.Another problem I am having is that the aircraft violently pitches up when I have an altitude hold. I set the vertical speed setting at 1200 feet per minute and want to climb to 34000, but periodically it just sporadically points upward and of course the aircraft stalls.Has anyone had these problems before?I am using the IFDG A320.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.Regards

Guest CargoMun

Although Im not sure about the violent pitching, I can help with the GPS plan autopilot.Once its loaded in the FMC you have to right click on the HDG button on the glareshield thus turning the 3 digits into 3 lines as in the real Airbus autpilot: ---You will notice that the flightpath line on the display turns from yellow to green as well.To return to normal HDG autopilot, just left click on the knob again.

Guest MEA707

Thanks a lot for your help CargoMun!Regards