Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

more and more and more shots of Northern California

Here are a few more, of Northern California, and Redding airport as well, hope you enjoy themred2_zps68804a00.jpgred4_zpscea6b16e.jpgred13_zps8eda30b8.jpgredding24_zpsc79f760e.jpgred14_zpsc8b8c57b.jpgred21_zpsa005dffa.jpgred18_zpsf30eac59.jpgred20_zps239608ea.jpgred23_zps2b2dfda2.jpgred26_zps094213ad.jpg

Great shots of the San Juaquin Valley farming!

HLJAMES

Really some good shots. I assume the Redding shots are the Orbx pay ware, which will be my next Orbx purchase.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here are a few more, of Northern California, and Redding airport as well, hope you enjoy them

Those pictures are great! Extremely realistic.

Off topic: AVSIM made a minor change to its signature rules on March 3d and we are kindly asking everyone to please remove their specs from their signatures and move them over to your My PC profile (which I see you have done already; just need to remove them from the Signature. I suspect you just forgot). Here's the link to the new policy and, of course, it is under the Forums tab too in the menu - http://forum.avsim.n...ignature-rules/. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

yep, settings gone from signature. yes, its Orbx scenery, Northern California/Redding, airport. a real nice package, and finally thanks everybody for the comments.

Yes, just a bit crowded at the airport, with the other aircrafts.

amazing..!!!

How's the FPS hit there with all that detail?

Chris Camp

believe it or not, frame rates are not too bad, I keep my frame rate at 30, going within fsx.  Using fsx, even with best technology still going to have that slight microstutter once in a while, nature of the beast.

believe it or not, frame rates are not too bad, I keep my frame rate at 30, going within fsx.  Using fsx, even with best technology still going to have that slight microstutter once in a while, nature of the beast.

Amazing stuff eh?!  Looking forward to P3DV2 compatibility for Redding, which is very near my home town.  I guess there are some issues w/ object flow or whatever it's called.  I have ultra smooth performance in P3DV2.1, and 2.2 is significantly addressing VAS issues.  I've enjoying flying around NCA--quite beautiful! 

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X