Sign in to follow this  
Jordan.Warner

Rex essentials + OD help

Hello to all the aviation people out there!

Well, I have recently bought Rex essentials + OD, etc, etc. When I customize a theme, I saved it as "WONDERFUL." Once I did that, I installed the theme. Then, it prompted me with the "Would you like to fly now?" screen and I clicked yes. When I went into my simulator and started a flight with my plan loaded and my PMDG 737 NGX ready, no textures loaded. The clouds were default, the water was plain, my sky had none of my custom texture(s) added to it. 

Can anyone please tell me how I can resolve this? I have worked countless hours this week trying to fix what I am doing wrong. I install the textures but nothing happens. My REX essentials + OD is installed to my Program Files (x86), I don't know if it should be, but the manual says it shouldn't.

Cheers,

Jordan