Sign in to follow this  
Patriot3810

hi guys creating a set of video tutorials for fsx dx10 from start to finish

hey folks i have spent a few days creating a 5 part video tutorial on youtube, 2 of them are up and ready to view, its a set of videos on how to install fsx from start to finish including active sky next, rex texture direct, the scenery fixer, nvidia inspector setting, and i will have alot of video's to come in the future for anyone interested. i plan on doing a give away of a possible videocard , cpu, depending on the amount of donations that are collected, this is in no way for finacial gain and i have all ads disabled, anything brought in will be from donators only. here is the link to my first video, hope you enjoy watching as much &@($* i have enjoyed making them.

hey folks i have spent a few days creating a 5 part video tutorial on youtube, 2 of them are up and ready to view

These videos need to be posted in the AVSIM Video Library. See link to the Video Library under Hot Spots to the right of this forum.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10